User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 14

  1. #1
    Junior Member QueenInnocence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    ? Ni
    Posts
    15

    Default HIYA! I'm new. :)

    Although I have been interested in this aspect of personality for a very long time, I still don't have complete understanding of how it works. While I don't have much free time, I decided to take part of it to learn more about MBTI and nothing is more exciting then learning from strangers on the internet...wouldn't you agree?

    I don't know my type yet, but I have some considerations in mind.

    A few things about me, if you don't mind~

    I want to be a child psychologist.

    My hobbies? I don't have much time for those..but I spend my free time studying human behavior(through psychology books and things like that), writing books on human psychology and my own personality, finding myself through music, and interacting with friends.

    I tend to come off as very enthusiastic to people, and while I am, I have hidden trust issues, so I can't express myself fully around many people unless I find them worthy, but I try. By hidden, I mean no one notices I have issues with trust.. and I'm not always sure if I can tell them.

    I'm very curious and I always have several questions I would like to ask about things but the words don't always come out.



    Nice to meet you all. I can't wait to learn something from you. :)
    Likes cm81 liked this post

  2. #2
    Suave y Fuerte BadOctopus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,273

    Default

    Welcome, @QueenInnocence! Hope you learn a lot on this forum, and have fun in the process.
    Likes QueenInnocence liked this post

  3. #3
    Senior Member cm81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    714 sx/sp
    Socionics
    infj Ni
    Posts
    322

    Default

    Welcome to the forum, Queen!
    "The true genius shudders at incompleteness, preferring silence to everything that it should be." Edgar Allen Poe

    "There's a magic inside,
    Just waiting to burst out.
    There world is a goldmine-
    That will melt tomorrow."M83
    Likes QueenInnocence liked this post

  4. #4
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    What is life's greatest illusion?

  5. #5
    Junior Member QueenInnocence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    ? Ni
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Welcome, @QueenInnocence! Hope you learn a lot on this forum, and have fun in the process.
    Thank you.

  6. #6
    Junior Member QueenInnocence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    ? Ni
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    What is life's greatest illusion?
    "Innocence, my brother."

    What people may envision in others could be an idealized image of what they want to see them as; such as someone who is pure and innocent. But innocence is a matter of perception as well, and ironically very deceiving if applied to someone who as not as innocent as they claim. It's all a trick, in a way. That's how I came up with my username.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by cm81 View Post
    Welcome to the forum, Queen!
    Oh..why thank you.

  7. #7
    Senior Member cm81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    714 sx/sp
    Socionics
    infj Ni
    Posts
    322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenInnocence View Post
    "Innocence, my brother."

    What people may envision in others could be an idealized image of what they want to see them as; such as someone who is pure and innocent. But innocence is a matter of perception as well, and ironically very deceiving if applied to someone who as not as innocent as they claim. It's all a trick, in a way. That's how I came up with my username.
    So what you're saying is, deception. Mirrors are made of glass/smoke eventually fades. (You can break them) But truth cannot be defeated.
    "The true genius shudders at incompleteness, preferring silence to everything that it should be." Edgar Allen Poe

    "There's a magic inside,
    Just waiting to burst out.
    There world is a goldmine-
    That will melt tomorrow."M83
    Likes QueenInnocence liked this post

  8. #8
    Junior Member QueenInnocence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    ? Ni
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cm81 View Post
    So what you're saying is, deception. Mirrors are made of glass/smoke eventually fades. (You can break them) But truth cannot be defeated.
    Yeah, exactly. You understand what I'm saying. How we, as humans, perceive the world, and how we perceive other people around us as well is very fascinating to me. So I spend time thinking about concepts of deception and truth.
    Likes cm81 liked this post

  9. #9
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenInnocence View Post
    Although I have been interested in this aspect of personality for a very long time, I still don't have complete understanding of how it works. While I don't have much free time, I decided to take part of it to learn more about MBTI and nothing is more exciting then learning from strangers on the internet...wouldn't you agree?

    I don't know my type yet, but I have some considerations in mind.

    A few things about me, if you don't mind~

    I want to be a child psychologist.

    My hobbies? I don't have much time for those..but I spend my free time studying human behavior(through psychology books and things like that), writing books on human psychology and my own personality, finding myself through music, and interacting with friends.

    I tend to come off as very enthusiastic to people, and while I am, I have hidden trust issues, so I can't express myself fully around many people unless I find them worthy, but I try. By hidden, I mean no one notices I have issues with trust.. and I'm not always sure if I can tell them.

    I'm very curious and I always have several questions I would like to ask about things but the words don't always come out.



    Nice to meet you all. I can't wait to learn something from you.
    Welcome!

    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  10. #10
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenInnocence View Post
    "Innocence, my brother."

    What people may envision in others could be an idealized image of what they want to see them as; such as someone who is pure and innocent. But innocence is a matter of perception as well, and ironically very deceiving if applied to someone who as not as innocent as they claim. It's all a trick, in a way. That's how I came up with my username.
    I'll go with a tentative INFJ for your type.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”
    Likes QueenInnocence, cm81, Video, Showbread liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Hiya, I'm new.
    By Evastover in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-04-2015, 02:47 PM
  2. Hiya.....I'm new!
    By stardancer in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 03:26 PM
  3. Hiya, new intj female here
    By kafkacat in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 04:33 PM
  4. Hiya I'm a new member
    By CharmedFantasy in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 08:05 PM
  5. Hiya, new xNTJ here
    By MedGirl in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-14-2008, 12:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO