123 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    I'm Fe

Default xSFJ says hello! :)

Hi! I've been really interested in MBTI for a while so I thought I might as well finally sign up for this thing.
    My name's Riley. I've been doing quite a bit of research on my MBTI type, and narrowed it down to either ISFJ or ESFJ. I'm leaning much more towards ESFJ, though. I'll probably second-guess myself tomorrow and be back to looking up the differences.
    So with that out of the way, what's up everyone? I'll be around here from time to time.
    Likes Chanaynay, Showbread liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Hey Riley. I love SFJs. Also 9w1s. And I used to be obsessed with Kaito so nice avatar. Hope you stick around.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

What up, Lux?

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    I'm Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Hey Riley. I love SFJs. Also 9w1s. And I used to be obsessed with Kaito so nice avatar. Hope you stick around.
    Thanks! Glad to know I'm not the only anime fan around here lol! (Totally saw the Isshuukan Friends on your profile. A good show~)

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    I'm Fe

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    What up, Lux?
    Not much really! I've been lurking these forums all day and then realized I should sign up so here I am lol! What about you?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    Thanks! Glad to know I'm not the only anime fan around here lol! (Totally saw the Isshuukan Friends on your profile. A good show~)
    We're a little rare on this site but I've noticed more and more fans are flocking here. There was an SFJ 9w1 member who roamed around here too that liked anime @Kyora.

Isshuukan Friends was so cute. It was really heartwarming although I wish they got together in the end. I'm sure as the manga continues they will. I want a second season like Kimi ni Todoke - the two remind me of each other a lot.

My current avatar is from Nagi no Asukara if you've ever heard of it. It recently made my top 5 if you're interested - it was soooo good!
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Welcome!!! I hope you stick around, there is a bit of shortage of Fe users around here.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    I'm Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    We're a little rare on this site but I've noticed more and more fans are flocking here. There was an SFJ 9w1 member who roamed around here too that liked anime @Kyora.

Isshuukan Friends was so cute. It was really heartwarming although I wish they got together in the end. I'm sure as the manga continues they will. I want a second season like Kimi ni Todoke - the two remind me of each other a lot.

My current avatar is from Nagi no Asukara if you've ever heard of it. It recently made my top 5 if you're interested - it was soooo good!
    It was really cute! But I was sad that it was so open-ended, cuz I'm not much of a manga reader. Haven't seen Kimi no Todoke yet, but it's on my (very long!) list of stuff to watch. So is Nagi Off the top of my head I'd say one of my favorite shows is Wolf's Rain if you've ever heard of it. I don't think it's very popular but it's a really good show! I'd recommend it to just about anyone

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    I'm Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Showbread View Post
    Welcome!!! I hope you stick around, there is a bit of shortage of Fe users around here.
    Really?? There's a shortage of Fe-users in my life already!
    But the chance to talk to some here will be really nice.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    It was really cute! But I was sad that it was so open-ended, cuz I'm not much of a manga reader. Haven't seen Kimi no Todoke yet, but it's on my (very long!) list of stuff to watch. So is Nagi Off the top of my head I'd say one of my favorite shows is Wolf's Rain if you've ever heard of it. I don't think it's very popular but it's a really good show! I'd recommend it to just about anyone
    I heard of it a long time ago, but I forgot about it until just now. I'll add it to my plan to watch list too. My favorite one (it's also my favorite show in general) is Lovely Complex. I could watch that anime for a hundred years and never get tired of it. I love all the characters and the development is amazing. Also it's hilarious.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so