User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 23

  1. #11
    Sweet Summer Dik Dik yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Posts
    7,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    I heard of it a long time ago, but I forgot about it until just now. I'll add it to my plan to watch list too. My favorite one (it's also my favorite show in general) is Lovely Complex. I could watch that anime for a hundred years and never get tired of it. I love all the characters and the development is amazing. Also it's hilarious.
    Character development is one of the best parts about shows so any show with good character development automatically gets consideration from me The most recent show I completed is Nana. Which is really good, but they didn't pick it up for a second season and I'm too lazy for manga lol!

  2. #12
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    Hi.

  3. #13
    Member Unionruler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    2 so/sp
    Posts
    98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    Really?? There's a shortage of Fe-users in my life already!
    But the chance to talk to some here will be really nice.
    Heyy. Doh I suffer a shortage of Fe-users too, there are a few INFJs but they are busy doing their thing. Happy to talk if you'd like (:

  4. #14
    Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,634

    Default

    Hullo and wulcome
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

  5. #15
    Sweet Summer Dik Dik yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Posts
    7,733

    Default

    Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone!!

  6. #16
    Member bronte27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Welcome fellow XSFJ! Hope you figure out what you are eventually. Best of luck to you!

  7. #17
    Member Belle of Kilronan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Hi 21lux! You mentioned that you studied philosophy in my last thread. What particular areas did you like most and who is your favorite philosopher?

  8. #18
    Sweet Summer Dik Dik yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Posts
    7,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bronte27 View Post
    Welcome fellow XSFJ! Hope you figure out what you are eventually. Best of luck to you!
    Thanks!! I've been leaning towards ESFJ because I think I'm Fe-Si rather than Si-Fe, but not completely sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Belle of Kilronan View Post
    Hi 21lux! You mentioned that you studied philosophy in my last thread. What particular areas did you like most and who is your favorite philosopher?
    My favorite areas are ethics/morality and also logic. I work as a supplemental instructor for philosophy of logic at my school and hold help sessions for struggling students who are taking that course. I took it last semester and did really well with it even though first-order logic can be very math-y and I'm bad at math. Probably because the logic makes it much clearer. I also love listening to debates about ethical issues ( but rarely participate. I'm bad at expressing myself verbally on the spot on heated topics which leads to frustration which leads to angry crying. But essay writing I can do .) As for my favorite philosopher... I dunno, I don't really think I have one. I enjoy learning about many of them but since no one philosopher can wholly impress me on every issue I always remain skeptical. What about you? Who's your favorite? And what areas of philosophy do you like best?

  9. #19
    Member Belle of Kilronan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post

    My favorite areas are ethics/morality and also logic. I work as a supplemental instructor for philosophy of logic at my school and hold help sessions for struggling students who are taking that course. I took it last semester and did really well with it even though first-order logic can be very math-y and I'm bad at math. Probably because the logic makes it much clearer. I also love listening to debates about ethical issues ( but rarely participate. I'm bad at expressing myself verbally on the spot on heated topics which leads to frustration which leads to angry crying. But essay writing I can do .) As for my favorite philosopher... I dunno, I don't really think I have one. I enjoy learning about many of them but since no one philosopher can wholly impress me on every issue I always remain skeptical. What about you? Who's your favorite? And what areas of philosophy do you like best?
    My favorite philosophers include Gilles Deleuze, Merleau-Ponty, Soren Kierkegaard, Jean Paul Sartre, Anaximander, Heraclitus, Bertrand Russell and Nietzsche. I love ethics and moral philosophy in general. I also enjoy philosophy of mind, aesthetics, religion, science and some discussions on transhumanism. I was only okay at symbolic logic . I liked modals though.

  10. #20
    Member Kyora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    952 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEI
    Posts
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    We're a little rare on this site but I've noticed more and more fans are flocking here. There was an SFJ 9w1 member who roamed around here too that liked anime @Kyora.

    Isshuukan Friends was so cute. It was really heartwarming although I wish they got together in the end. I'm sure as the manga continues they will. I want a second season like Kimi ni Todoke - the two remind me of each other a lot.

    My current avatar is from Nagi no Asukara if you've ever heard of it. It recently made my top 5 if you're interested - it was soooo good!
    There was? I'm still there :p well there but not there... Was absent :p

Similar Threads

  1. Say hello to Geoff, your new overlord
    By Ivy in forum Official Decrees
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 07:25 AM
  2. ENFP Newbie says hello and feels like a dork for doing so...
    By CzeCze in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 03:53 AM
  3. ENFJ saying hello!
    By Domino in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 05:02 PM
  4. ISFJ saying hello
    By alicia91 in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 09:11 PM
  5. Saying hello
    By Sahara in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 10:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO