User Tag List

Thread: Hey guys :D

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Default Hey guys :D

Okay so I need help figuring out my type. I usually get ENFP, 7w8, but I'mnot too sure, especially with those oniline tests. Here are the facts: I generally like to be around people, but when I'm bored enough or pissed I pay more attention to what's inside my mind. I'massertive, and I talk to people whenever I need to, but I generally don't bother unless the person looks toward my way or talks to me first, unless I really need to. Despite the occasional introversion, I talk alot, and I have pretty good people skills. I'm creative, and often unfocused, but can be observant when I am focused. I'm adventurous and fun loving and I care for other people's feelings, but I have no problem being agressive if logic calls for it. I used to have extreme anger issues, but most of the time I'mquite calm, unless I'm excited, then I'm a hurricane. People usually can't read my emotions accurately unless they are very strong and wheneverI'm calm, people think I'm sad or pissed off. And now for the last letter, i know I'm defintely a perceiver because I can easily adapt to change and I don't like predictable, biring routines, because as I said, I'm very adventurous. My main interests are the arts, any combat sport, hanging out with people, minecraft, the hunger games, and anything scifi or astronomy related. I'm currently a senior in highschool that's enrolled in English 101 and Spanish 122, mainly because I've got a near genius intellegence level(I really don't give a flying frick about school) i just wanted to know what you guys think. I'm interested in hearing your opinions

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Welcome to the forum, @DerekEvans01! Yes indeed, you sound like a textbook ENFP.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Thank you for the opinion, and my apologies for the late response. I was just asking this because I've been told I act like Gale and he's closer to an ENTx. Plus all the ENFP's in the movies seem to act like childish lunatics(Peeta mellark and anakin skywalker being an exception) lol I guess I'm one of the more hardened and mature ENFO's. It might be because of my enneagram too though xD

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Hawkeye Pierce from "M*A*S*H" and J.D. from "Scrubs" are both ENFPs, and they... well, they can be childish lunatics, too. lol But they're also kind, compassionate, hilarious, and awesome. So you're in good company.

And hey, it could be worse. Practically all the INTJs in fiction are evil, amoral masterminds. Supervillain pride, yo!

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Haha yeah I've heard about the supervillian stereotype, but nothings worse than being as intimidating as a bowl of mashed potatoes. Lol. I don't mind having peeta grouped in with me, although he can't fight, if he learned then he could probably have defended himself in the games. I don't like that most of my personality type is made up of women though, the only thing good sbout that is that I can actually get a girl that has something in common with me. That'sprobably the reason we ENFPs are seen as brainless wusses. It's all cool though. Kamina gurren laghann is also rumored to be an ENFP and he's the kind of guy that could punch your head off if you look at him the wrong way. Lol

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by DerekEvans01 View Post
    Haha yeah I've heard about the supervillian stereotype, but nothings worse than being as intimidating as a bowl of mashed potatoes.
    Bahaha! I love it.

It's true that ENFPs are over-represented by females in fiction. But I've met a LOT of male ENFPs in real life, so you're not alone. Just because they don't fit in with the common male stereotype, though, that doesn't make them any less capable or "manly". And they're anything but brainless. Some of the ENFPs I've known have been mind-bogglingly brilliant, and their effortless people skills only add to their charm. Instead of regretting what you're not, be proud of who you are. You're a Champion, damn it!

Also, on a related note: my ENFP ex-boyfriend (still very much friends) just texted me this picture:

Now where would we stodgy, rational types be without you crazy kids?

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Welcome Derek. Ne power for life!

I am curious whether you relate to Fi or Ti more. Your intro kinda felt like it could be from ENFP or ENTP, both are commonly 7s and Ne doms so there's a lot of overlap.

Glad to meet ya!
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Okay, I've gotta admit, that picture made me laugh. And glad to meet you too sounds. Glad to meet ya both. And yeah I've gotten ENTP before on a personality test, I've also gotten ESFP, but I highly doubt that's true lol. I'm too creative to be a sensor :p