User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 76

  1. #41
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yaru View Post
    Hahah sure.
    Here you go
    Attachment 12868
    Sorry for the quality. it's really bad here.
    What do you make your art with?

  2. #42
    Senior Member Yaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    What do you make your art with?
    Mostly digital art, I have a Wacom Intuos and I use PaintTool SAI and GIMP. I've also been experimenting with AfterEffects lately since I think I will probably start to animate some stuff in a bit.
    I used to work a lot more traditionally a couple of years ago but I got lazy. I enjoy mixed media a lot because I don't feel limited by the technique and I just focus on the effect I want to get.

  3. #43
    Male johnnyyukon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yaru View Post
    Hahah sure.
    Here you go
    Attachment 12868
    Sorry for the quality. it's really bad here.
    Ok, I GUESS you're cool.

    I'm an artist too ya know. I bought a Bamboo Wacom tablet once and it's the best one.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

    Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

  4. #44
    Senior Member Yaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    Ok, I GUESS you're cool.

    I'm an artist too ya know. I bought a Bamboo Wacom tablet once and it's the best one.
    Ohhh that's cool! Wanna show something too?
    I have an Intuos CTL 480, isn't the best because I couldn't afford a better one. Here in south America an ok 200 dollars tablet costs like a super cool 500 dollars one. It's crazy expensive.
    I had a old Wacom Graphire and it was so good that lasted 7 years even if I tortured it in the most unpleasant ways. Unfortunately it died last month.
    Yeah, Bamboos are pretty cool indeed!
    Thank you.

  5. #45
    Senior Member Yaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    292

    Default

    @Mal12345
    Helloo!
    Likes Mal12345 liked this post

  6. #46
    Male johnnyyukon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yaru View Post
    Ohhh that's cool! Wanna show something too?
    I have an Intuos CTL 480, isn't the best because I couldn't afford a better one. Here in south America an ok 200 dollars tablet costs like a super cool 500 dollars one. It's crazy expensive.
    I had a old Wacom Graphire and it was so good that lasted 7 years even if I tortured it in the most unpleasant ways. Unfortunately it died last month.
    Yeah, Bamboos are pretty cool indeed!
    Thank you.
    Oh Lord, I kind of meant that as a joke. I think that Bamboos are literally for 12 year olds. I did own one though, so I guess it fits my maturity level.

    And I've mostly done commercial art, logos, flyers, crap like that. Some stuff with some freedom, but I have nowhere near your skill.

    I'll try to think of something I'd show even one person. In the meantime you can find a Baroque rendition of myself in the Pictures section, I think.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

    Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

  7. #47
    Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,634

    Default

    you come welcome me, noob!

    jk hi.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.
    Likes Yaru liked this post

  8. #48
    Senior Member Yaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    Oh Lord, I kind of meant that as a joke. I think that Bamboos are literally for 12 year olds. I did own one though, so I guess it fits my maturity level.

    And I've mostly done commercial art, logos, flyers, crap like that. Some stuff with some freedom, but I have nowhere near your skill.

    I'll try to think of something I'd show even one person. In the meantime you can find a Baroque rendition of myself in the Pictures section, I think.
    Aren't bamboos as good? I tried one once and wasn't that bad. But I never owned one ore used it long enough to notice all its flaws. I think everybody could say my intuos is pretty good if they just try it.

    Ahaha, that would be a really intense dig.

    Commercial art is harder than what I do in my opinion.
    Easy stuff always look more complicated to me.
    For my brain tracing that singular, polished, perfect line that will do the illusory trick it's harder than creating a series of overlapping lines in order to find the movement that follows the concept.

  9. #49
    Senior Member Yaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    you come welcome me, noob!

    jk hi.
    Hahaah thanks!
    Hi! you seem cool.

  10. #50
    Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yaru View Post
    Hahaah thanks!
    Hi! you seem cool.
    NFP luv.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.
    Likes Yaru liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Everyone must come and welcome me
    By coup d'état in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-08-2017, 08:10 AM
  2. Hey you. Come here and rip on me.
    By GarrotTheThief in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-17-2014, 04:09 AM
  3. Hey, you! I'm interesting! Click here and...
    By ocean in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 09:42 AM
  4. Replies: 175
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 10:49 PM
  5. [MBTItm] Do you really want to hurt me? (here's your chance!)
    By miss fortune in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 09:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO