User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    IDFK

Default The lurker who decided to start posting

Hi there

I've been lurking around the forums on and off, mainly stalking the threads where they type characters, celebrities and so on. However, lately I've been kind of longing for a new online community to join and thought this would be a fun and active community to be around. I've done gazillion mbti tests myself and I seem to be borderline between INFP and INTP, same goes with my socionics, at times it's IEI, on another take it's ILI so go figure. Enneagram has been both 4w5 and 5w4 so there's a bit of a blur there as well, but since it's been 4w5 a bit more often, I'm sticking with that. I recognize a big part of both INFP and INTP in myself but lately I've been leaning more towards INFP because it seems like my whole life is just a miserable loop of FiTe and all the issues I have with myself and my life seems to be because of Fi.. Hate it, but also love it because it allows me to have a rich and full life completely inside my head and I like living inside my head because real life tends to be a depressing bore.

As for my life, I'm an information science student, intending to specialize on planning, programming and running search engines. I enjoy searching the Internets for information about whatever happens to interest me at the moment, sometimes watching anime or movies, reading books, playing PS3 and so forth. In general I stay a bit further away from people IRL, I long for deep and meaningful friendships but the path of getting to such a personal level just requires too much effort and chit-chat about shallow things. And the above-mentioned FiTe-loop tends to scare my closest people away because of out-of-nowhere emotional, aggressive outbursts, while not scary in nature, unsettling mostly because I usually appear completely void of emotion. So yeah, besides school I've got just too much time in my hands and I figured a new forum would be a good place to have at least some decent amount of human interaction besides my INFJ sweetheart who's the one keeping me at least somehow anchored in reality with his desire to see things sorted and carried out.

Happy to meet all of you guys and hope you'll bear with me..
    Last edited by Surr; 11-06-2014 at 07:41 AM.
    Likes Opal, BadOctopus, highlander, JAVO liked this post

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

was the jack white thread one of them.

hi there.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

MBTI
    IDFK

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    was the jack white thread one of them.

hi there.
    I had to google Jack White So no, I'm afraid not

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Surr View Post
    I had to google Jack White So no, I'm afraid not
    what do you think he is. He's listed as an ENFP. Sorry for asking so abruptly but since you're here and like typing I thought it might be worth a shot.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

MBTI
    IDFK

Hmm, I'll have to work based on a few lyrics and an interview I've seen. My initial thoughts were that he's a definite ExxP, then that he's a definite ExFP, I'm leaning towards ENFP, yes, but I wouldn't be too surprised if he was a sensor instead

Welcome, glad you took the plunge
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

Welcome to the forum yo!

MBTI
    IDFK

Thank you and thank you!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

WELCOME TO GREAT AND GLORIOUS FORUM OF ALL WORLD. OTHER FORUMS TREMBLE BEFORE US. MANY PEOPLE ONE FORUM. I LIKE YOU.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.
    Likes BadOctopus liked this post

MBTI
    IDFK

I'm picky when it comes to forums so this had better be worth the effort No, for real though, looking forward to actually taking part in the conversations around here