User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Test Dummy for Hire

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    549 sx/sp
    LII Ni

Hey...Fred volunteers to do the dangerous stuff so that all you members can bask in the glories of the forum. He's quite the guy!

When we had to test the virtual Trebuchet to fling bad forum members off the forum, Fred volunteered.

When we had to test the Like functionality and it didn't work, Fred took the emotional blows of feeling rejected and ignored.

When someone left Fred without posting privileges, he spent weeks in social isolation, unable to be heard.

But he still managed to keep going... and is only HALF-crazy at this point. Fred's our man.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes GarrotTheThief, EJCC liked this post

The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar

What sort of work does Fred do. I need a certain centipede in my kitchen sink disposed of. It's body is the size of a tall man's knuckles and its legs are as long as pencils with fuzzes the length of cat whiskers. I would really like this centipede gone...if you know what I mean. I can supply the tools and slide them by the entrance and give you the coordinates but I prefer to stay out of the kitchen until Fred completes his mission.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.