Thread: Hello, New INTJ

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Default Hello, New INTJ

Hi, I'm Philosofree. As you can see, I'm an INTJ e1. I gained an interest in MBTI and enneagram after taking an MBTI test a few years ago. While researching it, I discovered enneagram, which I also find really interesting - I also discovered this forum while researching it, and decided to join since I like talking about MBTI (I often annoy my friends and family talking about it, so perhaps this will help me talk about it less with them).

I'm a sophomore Computer Science major, though I'm thinking of double majoring in Computer Science & Engineering and Digital Media & Design (I plan on going into the video game industry). I plan on getting a minor in Mathematics, but if I can somehow also fit them in (I doubt I will, but if I end up double majoring I'll probably have to do a fifth year of college anyway), I'd like to get minors in English, Philosophy, Psychology, and Spanish (like I said, I probably won't be able to fit any of them into my schedule).

As you can guess from my name (and the fact that I'd like to minor in it), I'm interested in philosophy. After having changed my ethical views several times over the years, I'm currently a nihilist. As for politics, I'm an anarchist (more accurately, a voluntaryist), and for religion, I'm an atheist (gnostic atheist, not agnostic). For all these, I'll go into more detail on threads relevant to the topics, rather than spoil an introduction thread with them.

Oh yeah, I'm male, and am a heteroromantic asexual (and since people will inevitably ask what that is, since they always do: that means I'm romantically/emotionally attracted to girls, but not sexually attracted to either gender). And if anyone is wondering why my avatar is the doge picture: it was the profile picture of the channel Tru Shibes on YouTube, which was taken down through DMCA laws by Stefan Molyneux, the person who the channel's videos were critical of, even though Molyneux is an anarcho-capitalist and is against intellectual property, and therefore taking down the channel with DMCA laws completely violates his own moral code. If anyone's interested in this situation, I'd recommend looking into it - it was the first of three recent controversies around him.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know the people on this forum and having great conversations/debates.
    very signature
    much personal
    every post
    wow

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Welcome, Philosofree! Fellow INTJ here(female). I wish you all the best in your academic endeavors.

And I confess that instead of being productive, I read your entire signature. I can't not read things.
    Likes cm81, Bknight liked this post

Pah! I read your signature twice.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Welcome, Philosofree! Fellow INTJ here(female). I wish you all the best in your academic endeavors.
    Thank you! Though, like I said, chances are I'll only end up getting one minor (if that).

And I confess that instead of being productive, I read your entire signature. I can't not read things.
    You disappoint me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Pah! I read your signature twice.
    You doubly disappoint me.
    very signature
    much personal
    every post
    wow
    Likes johnnyyukon, Bknight liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Welcome, rook

Not sexually attracted? That should help you focus more on your double majors.

I thought that that avatar looked familiar but hadn't heard of that youtube channel. Maybe it's a meme or something.

It's best not to proselytize MBTI.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    Welcome, rook

Not sexually attracted? That should help you focus more on your double majors.

I thought that that avatar looked familiar but hadn't heard of that youtube channel. Maybe it's a meme or something.

It's best not to proselytize MBTI.
    Thanks!

Unfortunately I have a tendency to spend a bit too much time playing video games or watching YouTube videos, but yes, it is definitely an advantage.

It is a meme, the doge meme. For example: "so MBTI, much enneagram, wow" would be a way it could be applied to this forum. There's also a crypto currency called dogecoin named after it and using the picture as their icon.

Well, one of my friends (an ISTJ) likes talking about it with me too, but everyone else gets pretty annoyed - I've toned down how much I talk about it from when I first learned about it.
    very signature
    much personal
    every post
    wow

MBTI
    yupp

re sig: don't tell me what to do! I am now gonna read it 54 times a day. so nmah!

p.s. Welcome
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so
    Likes Bknight, Cygnus liked this post

across the universe Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Welcome, welcome.

Is Doge INTJ?

Senior Member RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Hey there asexual free philosopher, welcome.

Here is a crazy bisexual horse huhuhu !
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM
    Likes johnnyyukon liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Philosofree View Post
    Thanks!

Unfortunately I have a tendency to spend a bit too much time playing video games or watching YouTube videos, but yes, it is definitely an advantage.

It is a meme, the doge meme. For example: "so MBTI, much enneagram, wow" would be a way it could be applied to this forum. There's also a crypto currency called dogecoin named after it and using the picture as their icon.

Well, one of my friends (an ISTJ) likes talking about it with me too, but everyone else gets pretty annoyed - I've toned down how much I talk about it from when I first learned about it.
    You sound like a typical heteroromantic asexual sophomore. What games you like? (please don't say Skyrim)

I just started playing Infamous: Second Son. Purty fun. Kind of like Grand Theft Auto with superpowers.

I don't talk about MBTI much, but I did make my SO take a test, haha. And it's been a pretty cool obsession so far.

I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.