Thread: Hello, New INTJ

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    re sig: don't tell me what to do! I am now gonna read it 54 times a day. so nmah!

p.s. Welcome
    Lol, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sultan of Beans View Post
    Welcome, welcome.

Is Doge INTJ?
    Thanks

No idea, lol

Quote Originally Posted by ExNinjaTropPervertie View Post
    Hey there asexual free philosopher, welcome.

Here is a crazy bisexual horse huhuhu !
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    You sound like a typical heteroromantic asexual sophomore. What games you like? (please don't say Skyrim)

I just started playing Infamous: Second Son. Purty fun. Kind of like Grand Theft Auto with superpowers.

I don't talk about MBTI much, but I did make my SO take a test, haha. And it's been a pretty cool obsession so far.

I do like Skyrim (though I actually prefer Oblivion - I enjoy the tedious level grinding of efficient leveling, since I'm overpowered once I actually start PLAYING the game, and I can listen to audiobooks, podcasts, or YouTube videos while I do it), but I spend more time playing Minecraft, Pokemon, Civilization, and Roller Coaster Tycoon.
    very signature
    much personal
    every post
    wow

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Philosofree View Post
    I do like Skyrim (though I actually prefer Oblivion, and I can listen to audiobooks, podcasts, or YouTube videos while I do it), but I spend more time playing Minecraft, Pokemon, Civilization, and Roller Coaster Tycoon.
    Which race is your favorite?

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.
    Likes Evee, PocketFullOf, Philosofree, Cygnus liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Philosofree View Post
    Lol, thanks

Thanks

No idea, lol

Thanks

I do like Skyrim (though I actually prefer Oblivion - I enjoy the tedious level grinding of efficient leveling, since I'm overpowered once I actually start PLAYING the game, and I can listen to audiobooks, podcasts, or YouTube videos while I do it), but I spend more time playing Minecraft, Pokemon, Civilization, and Roller Coaster Tycoon.
    Respek.

Yeah I just remember I tried Skyrim and was ready to fuck up some shit, but it took like 30 minutes before my first "quest" which was to find a loaf of bread or something.

Those definitely sound like a certain type's video game preference.

I'm more of a fast paced, all senses needed gamer (ok not smell and taste).
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

literally your mother PocketFullOf's Avatar
    MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    pot

I am a nihilist asexual hetero-romantic (although female) as well. What are the chances?! Anyway welcome, if you ever want to have a deep discussion on anything from politics to ethics (face it they have nothing to do with one another) I am almost always down unless preoccupied or drunk...as long as you can tolerate my zany NTP ideas.

Taking a concept to it's logical end is rarely logical or relevant to the subject at hand.
    Johari Nohari
    7w6-3w2-1w9 / sCUA|I| / SER SEI
    Neutral Good
    bagfullofclocks | type me if you can

Quote Originally Posted by PocketFullOf View Post
    I am a nihilist asexual hetero-romantic (although female) as well. What are the chances?! Anyway welcome, if you ever want to have a deep discussion on anything from politics to ethics (face it they have nothing to do with one another) I am almost always down unless preoccupied or drunk...as long as you can tolerate my zany NTP ideas.
    Can I watch?
    Likes PocketFullOf liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

I am both very happy and very sad now. It's weird.

I mentioned in my intro post about Stefan Molyneux of Freedomain Radio using DMCA laws to take down the YouTube channel Tru Shibes, which was critical of him (which inspired my avatar). Well, just two nights ago, I heard the news that Tru Shibes is now suing Molyneux for the fraudulent DMCA claim, and that made me really happy for most of yesterday (that narcissist is finally getting what he deserves). You can read the legal complaint here (it's actually pretty entertaining to read):
    https://app.box.com/s/vny50dtkbrj9ptaufj4a

Anyway, the reason I'm sad is because yesterday afternoon, I got a call from my dad telling me that it's very likely that one of our two dogs has cancer. He picked me up from college (about an hour and a half away from my house) so that I could spend some time with our dogs. I'm missing one class this morning but getting back in time for my class later today. Anyway, this news just kind of depressed me. There's still a chance that he might end up being okay if we get an operation done on him, but we don't know yet. We're waiting to hear more from our vet. (Our dogs turned ten years old just last month.)

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    Which race is your favorite?
    Don't really have one, I've used them all at different times. Breton I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    Respek.

Yeah I just remember I tried Skyrim and was ready to fuck up some shit, but it took like 30 minutes before my first "quest" which was to find a loaf of bread or something.

Those definitely sound like a certain type's video game preference.

I'm more of a fast paced, all senses needed gamer (ok not smell and taste).
    Well, I like more action based games too. I loved the first three SSX games (snowboarding games) and the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater and Underground games, as well as the first three Spyro the Dragon games and the Sonic the Hedgehog series up through the early 2000s. And of course, I love the Super Smash Bros. games. I've never been a big Mario fan, though I liked Luigi's Mansion, and the second Paper Mario game (The Thousand Year Door) is probably one of my favorite games ever.

I like these games, I just don't play them as often. Not a fan of first-person shooters though. I find them to be pretty boring.

Quote Originally Posted by PocketFullOf View Post
    Awesome!
    very signature
    much personal
    every post
    wow