First 12

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    SEE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    I don't know really! Because Tamers I've heard is really good from everyone...but I could just never get into it as a kid. I think it's just cus the VA of Hikari was the same VA for their teacher in the English dub haha. But idk...I wasn't a fan of 02. I appreciated how it brought closure to 01 but I don't like how it ended so suddenly and the couples I wanted didn't really get together (or they did and just weren't mentioned)

Yeah, I like her with Jou too. My 2nd couple for her would probably be with Taichi even though they didn't interact much - I just think they'd have a cute relationship! And of course I like Takeru/Hikari...and I'm trying to accept Yamato/Sora but I still really like her with Tai.
    I like Takeru and Hikari as well. I thought they were actually supposed to get together and when they left it open, I was just like "okay, interpretations and all that". I think Yamato and Sora are good. They were supposed to be together from Day #1 according to the creator. The movie was where the shipping wars came about. That movie I think I'd prefer Taichi and Koushirou together than Taichi and Sora.

I don't mind the ship, I just don't see it. The only people I definitely ship are Daisuke and Ken. I mean, seriously? They were just.... Wow. I don't get the Miyako Ken ending because Miyako seemed to like him as a fangirl and then everything changed when the Digimon Kaiser attacked (haha). Of course, there were years for stuff to happen, so I hope Adventure 05 tells us about this more
    Air Sign - Aquarius/Extroverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving/Type: 7w8, 8w7, 3w4, Sexual/Social/SEE

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Rainbows and sunshine are the fucking bomb.

Welcome to the loony bin.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by sharlzkidarlz View Post
    I like Takeru and Hikari as well. I thought they were actually supposed to get together and when they left it open, I was just like "okay, interpretations and all that".
    That's what I'm hoping for! So hopefully the sequel to 01 that's coming out in spring 2015 will provide some answers for us. O:

I think Yamato and Sora are good. They were supposed to be together from Day #1 according to the creator.
    Yeah I heard that too! And then I thought about it and it sort of made sense. Taichi and Sora called each other best friends because of soccer and they had some cute interactions but Sora was also the one who snapped Yamato out of his pity party when Hikari got kidnapped and then he snapped her out of the darkness that took over her before they fought Piemon. So even if the movie had something between Tai and Sora (and 02 I guess where he got lowkey rejected) I can see how Yamato/Sora was progressing.

The movie was where the shipping wars came about. That movie I think I'd prefer Taichi and Koushirou together than Taichi and Sora.
    I never thought about that one before! The movie even adds onto that too hehe.

I don't mind the ship, I just don't see it. The only people I definitely ship are Daisuke and Ken. I mean, seriously? They were just.... Wow. I don't get the Miyako Ken ending because Miyako seemed to like him as a fangirl and then everything changed when the Digimon Kaiser attacked (haha). Of course, there were years for stuff to happen, so I hope Adventure 05 tells us about this more
    Daisuke and Ken had one of the most powerful bonds in the show! But I'm assuming since they wanna make everyone straight that it would never happen - such a shame. I don't really get how he ended up with Miyako either. I think I could have seen her with that blonde dude Mimi met in America before Ken...LOL.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    SEE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    That's what I'm hoping for! So hopefully the sequel to 01 that's coming out in spring 2015 will provide some answers for us. O:

Yeah I heard that too! And then I thought about it and it sort of made sense. Taichi and Sora called each other best friends because of soccer and they had some cute interactions but Sora was also the one who snapped Yamato out of his pity party when Hikari got kidnapped and then he snapped her out of the darkness that took over her before they fought Piemon. So even if the movie had something between Tai and Sora (and 02 I guess where he got lowkey rejected) I can see how Yamato/Sora was progressing.

I never thought about that one before! The movie even adds onto that too hehe.

Daisuke and Ken had one of the most powerful bonds in the show! But I'm assuming since they wanna make everyone straight that it would never happen - such a shame. I don't really get how he ended up with Miyako either. I think I could have seen her with that blonde dude Mimi met in America before Ken...LOL.
    Except Mimi seemed to have taken him already XD Her kid looks just like him, so that's my new headcanon for them I think that would have been more likely too. Even her with Iori or someone, I don't know Miyako seemed to be closer to Daisuke in that respect too. That's one thing I'm really hoping we'll see in this new season.

PS: I've forgotten to say 'Nice to meet you too'' to everyone in the past few posts XD Drop me a message guys
    Air Sign - Aquarius/Extroverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving/Type: 7w8, 8w7, 3w4, Sexual/Social/SEE