User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Thread: Um.. Hi?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    sorry I thought you were trying to paint a picture of being a total bad ass crazy person
    Yeah I am, not a danger to children, haha.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    Yeah I am, not a danger to children, haha.
    I know but it's the internet so you can be who ever you want you can be some one from the baroque period that just stumbled onto a tardis inexplicaly.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    I am not a troll either. [Does that make me a troll?]

Believe it or not, there are threads that are more purposeful and less random. Browse around and you will find some. Plus you can create more yourself.

Welcome.
    Thank you.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Hey welcome.

Er, yeah, thanks prpl for painting that lovely picture of me.

I will say my pretty right wing religious sister-in-law was somewhat upset with me after I let my nephews of 7 and 9 watch me slaughter some enemy combatants in Call of Duty: Black Ops. It's rated M for Mature, don't you know?

But she just doesn't understand that the horrors of war is a part of life, and the sooner they learn the better.
    Yeah, the playground's gotten a lot more dangerous in suburbia nowadays than just flying off the merry-go-round or having your partner leap off the seesaw while you're up in the air. One false step, and snap, you're ganked from behind the water fountain...

Besides, I thought the right-wingers were generally pretty hawkish. Being in the military is an honor.

haha, I actually let them watch like 2 minutes, and told 'em to get gone after some sniper shots started popping heads off.
    Little girls playing with dandelions: "Mama had a baby and her head! popped! off!" Gosh. kids.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

@Jennifer - Thanks

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Yeah, the playground's gotten a lot more dangerous in suburbia nowadays than just flying off the merry-go-round or having your partner leap off the seesaw while you're up in the air. One false step, and snap, you're ganked from behind the water fountain...

Besides, I thought the right-wingers were generally pretty hawkish. Being in the military is an honor.

Little girls playing with dandelions: "Mama had a baby and her head! popped! off!" Gosh. kids.
    Exactly. Have you seen the MAC-10 blowback machine pistols with the two-stage Sionic suppressors? It seems like half the kids at my nephews/nieces Big Toy are packin'.

I mean sure, they only put soft pellets in them, but you could get a minor eye abrasion from that, and let me tell you, when a child hit with a few of those and screams "Mommy make him stop!!" it's something you just can't unsee. The horror.

But don't worry, to soften the blow of reality for these little youngsters, I'm going to be the good uncle and make them watch Menace II Society and Saving Private Ryan. Some are almost 8 now. I only hope it's not too late.

They're more right-wing in the "You're all gonna be doctors. Ok maybe one Attorney General" types.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

But don't worry, to soften the blow of reality for these little youngsters, I'm going to be the good uncle and make them watch Menace II Society and Saving Private Ryan. Some are almost 8 now. I only hope it's not too late.
    I'm not sure Saving Private Ryan is realistic enough, especially that flouncy opening sequence... so watered down.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes johnnyyukon liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I'm not sure Saving Private Ryan is realistic enough, especially that flouncy opening sequence... so watered down.
    You know, that's a good point. I'll have to find something with more disembowelments. Maybe Saw, I, II, IV. The 3rd one just seemed a tad too much for believability, I mean c'mon, having to reach into a jar of acid containing a dissolving key to unlock a harness that will eventually tear your rib cage open?? That's just silly.

across the universe Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Welcome, Captain.

I'm sure we'll get along, considering the fact that we're both in positions of authority.