MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Conduit View Post
    What is your favorite curse word?

Are you asking me, or that guy in the picture? Hahah lol lolol. Fuck.
    "If you try to build something that is idiot-proof, the universe will build a better idiot."
    I'm an extrovert trapped within an introverted soul.

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    954 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ili Ni

is it odd to anyone else that the featured member was put in place in 2014? i could list reasons why, but it feels obvious... i also noted mention of it being first... how great is this member anyhow? i'm not saying that they aren't Somewhat great (i have no opinion of that), but to be on the front page for over a year he/she must have done something spectacular, right? okay, so i will concede that the most likely reason is that no one can be bothered with updating this... i just find it really odd... *shrugs* maybe that is just because i am new...
    "The vanity of intelligence is that the intelligent man is often more committed to 'one-upping' his opponent than being truthful. When the idea of intelligence, rather than intelligence itself, becomes a staple, there is no wisdom in it."
    Criss Jami

"When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but creatures of emotion."
    "Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving."
    Dale Carnegie

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Obfuscate View Post
    is it odd to anyone else that the featured member was put in place in 2014? i could list reasons why, but it feels obvious... i also noted mention of it being first... how great is this member anyhow? i'm not saying that they aren't Somewhat great (i have no opinion of that), but to be on the front page for over a year he/she must have done something spectacular, right? okay, so i will concede that the most likely reason is that no one can be bothered with updating this... i just find it really odd... *shrugs* maybe that is just because i am new...

How great is Mal?

Mal ran the Kessel Run in under 11 parsecs, and that was without using the Force. (Because Mal is the Force.)

Mal made Chuck Norris beg for clemency, to the point where Chuck Norris technically cried a little.

Mal tapdances on the head of a pin longer than an entire military corp of angels with the appropriate soft-shoe gear.

When Alf tried to teach Mal to eat cats, Mal revealed he'd been eating cougars since he was two.

Mal can speak through the voices of a million people while drinking a glass of water.

Mal knows how much wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Mal can beat Big Blue using nothing but a slide rule and an old Texas Instruments calculator and a four-sided die.

Mal once ate a Pop*Tart the size of Cleveland, and had to heat it up by dipping it inside a nuclear reactor with his bare hands since there was no toaster big enough to fit it.

If Mal had starred in "Armageddon," he could have figured out a way to blow up the asteroid + walk his little girl down the aisle.

If Mal had starred in "Jaws," he would have eaten the shark and gone out for drinks and a light dessert after.

If Mal had starred in "The Lord of the Rings," he would have just crushed the Ring in his bare hands in the first ten minutes of the movie. (Or used it as a willy ring, to wield the rising power of the dark lord forever.)

Mal not just invented mathematics, he invented numbers and then invented the first alphabet just to distinguish what numbers were not.

Mal invented the Internet while Al Gore was still a gleam in his father's eye.

Mal doesn't have to climb Mt. Everest because he carved it out of boredom in math class when he was ten, and that's where the school district moved it to get it off the campus grounds.

Mal was disqualified from the stunt of landing in a net from 25,000 feet up without a parachute because he has already been routinely jumping down from orbit and landing on his feet while wearing nothing but Speedos and an old pair of Crocs.

They made the movie about "King Kong" instead because Mal wanted too much money for the role. Critics were bitterly disappointed.

They made the movie "The Towering Inferno" about a building instead because Mal wanted too much money for the role. Critics were bitterly disappointed.

They made the "Titanic" about a boat instead because Mal wanted too much money for the role. Critics were bitterly disappointed.

They made "the Right Stuff" about astronauts instead because Mal wanted too much money for the role. Critics were bitterly disappointed.

... I'm sure there are many more. This list is just the sample appetizer review of the expensive restaurant menu that Mal embodies.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes meowington, yama liked this post

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    954 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ili Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Totenkindly View Post
    How great is Mal?

... I'm sure there are many more. This list is just the sample appetizer review of the expensive restaurant menu that Mal embodies.
    your list is very humorous and made me smile... in all seriousness, is there a reason that "mal" has been listed in what appears to be a more or less permanent manner?
    "The vanity of intelligence is that the intelligent man is often more committed to 'one-upping' his opponent than being truthful. When the idea of intelligence, rather than intelligence itself, becomes a staple, there is no wisdom in it."
    Criss Jami

"When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but creatures of emotion."
    "Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving."
    Dale Carnegie

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Obfuscate View Post
    your list is very humorous and made me smile... in all seriousness, is there a reason that "mal" has been listed in what appears to be a more or less permanent manner?
    ...Probably system maintenance forgetfulness.

BUT DO NOT LET THIS DETER YOU FROM THE LEGEND THAT IS MAL.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes meowington liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    What kind of work do you do for a living?

Information technology.
    Care to elaborate ?

Are you a internal system admin / ICT manager like me ?
    "I’m forever near a stereo saying, ‘What the fuck is this garbage?’ And the answer is always the Red Hot Chili Peppers" ~ Nick Cave