User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Hello.

  1. #1

    Default Hello.

    Hi there,

    not so sure what I am supposed to say. I guess I am an INTJ and looking for bunch of interesting people to share thoughts with.

    Hopefully we will get along.


    GE

  2. #2
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    hello

  3. #3
    an abyss of Nothingness Arctic Hysteria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    IxFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi
    Posts
    670

    Default

    Hello back
    .
    | | | If it is god who makes man, this is the devil finishing touches | | |
    .

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,634

    Default

    Hello golden shower experience
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

  6. #6
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Experience View Post
    i didn't know you could post images at 2 posts

  7. #7
    Senior Member yeghor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Experience View Post
    Hi there,

    not so sure what I am supposed to say. I guess I am an INTJ and looking for bunch of interesting people to share thoughts with.

    Hopefully we will get along.


    GE
    Hey

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silvery sleeves View Post
    i didn't know you could post images at 2 posts
    Hon Hon~ Maybe it's my mysterious INTJ mind that invaded the server and dictated it to do as I please. Or most people aren't into gifts and pic posting when they just started in a forum. But I am. (mind the cats face)

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Experience View Post

  9. #9
    is indra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    1,334

    Default


  10. #10
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Experience View Post
    Hon Hon~ Maybe it's my mysterious INTJ mind that invaded the server and dictated it to do as I please. Or most people aren't into gifts and pic posting when they just started in a forum. But I am. (mind the cats face)

Similar Threads

  1. Say hello to Geoff, your new overlord
    By Ivy in forum Official Decrees
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 07:25 AM
  2. Hello - First Post
    By Sartorial in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 12:16 AM
  3. Hello all you out there
    By mkobrien76 in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 11:02 PM
  4. Hello, I'm Fortunato
    By Totenkindly in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 11:47 AM
  5. Hello again
    By MacGuffin in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 03:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO