User Tag List

First 12

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Torn View Post
    I just did. I relate to them both, but I thought about possibly being INFP. I'm usually very quiet, but I'm still not sure if that means that I am actually introverted. I will ask this question in A typing forum thing. Thanks for helping me. =^.^=
    i'm ENTP but i'm pretty much equal parts talkative and reserved.
    introversion is not a question of your social interaction, but rather where you're most comfortable interacting -- in your own head, or in the real world.

i suggested INFJ or teenage ENFP. the reason i say specifically teenage ENFP is because if you are extroverted, you're probably in a period now where you're just discovering or indulging your introverted side [would be Fi]. adolescence is a common time to undergo that process.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8

What @Nocapszy and @five sounds said.

My first thought was ENFJ, but I'm not the person you should ask for type advice.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Hello there.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Hi! Have you taken the actual MBTI test at HumanMetrics - online relationships, personality and entrepreneur tests, personal solution center You sound like you could be either an ENFP or INFJ. But definitely an NF of some sort. I would do some research on ENFPs and INFJs and see which description you fit better, because I think you would know better than anyone.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Welcome!

You sound like an INFJ

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Welcome!

You sound like an INFJ
    Yes, and 4w3.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Welcome! I'm sure if you stick around here enough you'll figure out which type fits you the best. I can honestly say that I related to most of the ISFPs here and shared similar traits/issues with them, so I feel comfortable knowing that it's probably safe to say I'm an ISFP.

Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    i'm ENTP but i'm pretty much equal parts talkative and reserved.
    introversion is not a question of your social interaction, but rather where you're most comfortable interacting -- in your own head, or in the real world.

i suggested INFJ or teenage ENFP. the reason i say specifically teenage ENFP is because if you are extroverted, you're probably in a period now where you're just discovering or indulging your introverted side [would be Fi]. adolescence is a common time to undergo that process.
    Well hot damn, this helps me. Nobody thinks I'm an introvert at work because I can be super talkative at times. However, the majority of the time my talking is merely nervous rambling and I'm not necessarily comfortable.

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Harmony View Post
    Well hot damn, this helps me. Nobody thinks I'm an introvert at work because I can be super talkative at times. However, the majority of the time my talking is merely nervous rambling and I'm not necessarily comfortable.
    glad to hear it, but for me to use the word "comfort" gives an incomplete picture of the difference between introversion and extroversion. your level of comfort is a result of an underlying psychological mechanism being satisfied or agitated, depending on where your psyche wants to focus it's energy.
    i don't say that you're any less likely to be an introvert - i believe you are - i only mean to detach comfort from i/e, so that i don't set you down an incorrect path of thinking.
    that is to say, as an introvert, it's entirely possible that you may be perfectly comfortable and at ease partaking in conversation, but after a while, your psyche may become distressed that it isn't given time to reflect in solitude before outputting more.
    we fukin won boys