User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Hello TC

Default Hello TC

A new wanderer in your forums. I don't know my type, other communities haven't been all too helpful so far.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Hey trip! I like your user name and avi a lot

Welcome
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

^ditto on the UN/avi - i really like your style welcome

maybe i'll try to be helpful if i'm not feeling lazy haha
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

large style

hi.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Dat avi, dat username

hey, thanks. I did I questionnaire over at PerC, a somewhat long one, and didn't get a response. I bumped it once and I guess bumping it a second time would be overstaying. So I wonder if you have something like that here, I try to avoid being too pushy for these kinds of unessential things.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by trip View Post
    hey, thanks. I did I questionnaire over at PerC, a somewhat long one, and didn't get a response. I bumped it once and I guess bumping it a second time would be overstaying. So I wonder if you have something like that here, I try to avoid being too pushy for these kinds of unessential things.
    Welcome!

Here are a couple of threads that speak to this. We're going to be pulling together a FAQ/New Member Resources section including info on this but it isn't set up yet.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...free-free.html

Best Enneagram Test - Free or Not Free

Also some overall comments:

The best way to determine your type is through the administration of a test by a certified type professional, typically coupled with an interview. The price varies from $10 to over $100. There are a number of popular free assessments out there but this is one of those things where you often get what you pay for. You can also start a “Type Me” thread on the site here. However before you do that, it’s recommended that you do a little bit of personal research first. You’ll get much better responses if you’ve narrowed things down a little and ask both thoughtful questions and provide meaningful information. Read some materials on the systems, understand the basics about the different types and take one or two reputable assessments. Don’t be surprised if it takes you a little bit of time to accurately figure out your type (weeks to months) and realize that these assessments are far from perfect.

Also, the following is some introductory information.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...0702-type.html

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    ENTP

Welcome, trip. Submitting a video questionnaire may be the most efficient route, but short of that verbal questionnaires and relative typing (which I would be wary of; one or two of us mayyy be mistyped) will also be helpful.

I've tried asking questions in forums, but I don't know what the trick is. I don't know if I'm that socially daft, or there's something silly about my questions that I'm not seeing... or some unspoken rules of the community that I'm missing. Might be paranoid, but there does seem to be a catch-22; I'm not getting an answer and repeatedly asking would probably make it less likely to get one. Like, does there always need to be a quid pro quo on the table, do I need to do a dance? In any case, it shows that my questions are specifically being disregarded, so maybe I'm still a bit of a stranger and outsider... but it's hard getting past that point.

Rogue heart

Quote Originally Posted by trip View Post
    I've tried asking questions in forums, but I don't know what the trick is. I don't know if I'm that socially daft, or there's something silly about my questions that I'm not seeing... or some unspoken rules of the community that I'm missing. Might be paranoid, but there does seem to be a catch-22; I'm not getting an answer and repeatedly asking would probably make it less likely to get one. Like, does there always need to be a quid pro quo on the table, do I need to do a dance? In any case, it shows that my questions are specifically being disregarded, so maybe I'm still a bit of a stranger and outsider... but it's hard getting past that point.
    nah man you just trippin: do the tests, figure out your type, eat your vegetables and you'll do just fine

welcome