Thread: Hello TC

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by trip View Post
    I've tried asking questions in forums, but I don't know what the trick is. I don't know if I'm that socially daft, or there's something silly about my questions that I'm not seeing... or some unspoken rules of the community that I'm missing. Might be paranoid, but there does seem to be a catch-22; I'm not getting an answer and repeatedly asking would probably make it less likely to get one. Like, does there always need to be a quid pro quo on the table, do I need to do a dance? In any case, it shows that my questions are specifically being disregarded, so maybe I'm still a bit of a stranger and outsider... but it's hard getting past that point.
    Why do you want to know your personality type?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Why do you want to know your personality type?
    it's an interesting subject, and figuring my own type is just nagging at me. I try to understand the essence of most subjects I get into, and get a pretty good gist of them. But understanding myself is a drag, I can't even write a flow of my thoughts in precise detail; I always go into these stories hardly describing anything in particular. I like to punch a subject right in the gut, but I respond to very specific questions with unspecific, vague answers because no response I think of is sufficient, it's kind of abstract and general (at least that's what they tell me). However, when I ask a specific question, I'm always expecting an exact answer and not something hazy and imprecise, I don't have the patience for it. This probably doesn't really answer the question satisfyingly either.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by trip View Post
    it's an interesting subject, and figuring my own type is just nagging at me. I try to understand the essence of most subjects I get into, and get a pretty good gist of them. But understanding myself is a drag, I can't even write a flow of my thoughts in precise detail; I always go into these stories hardly describing anything in particular. I like to punch a subject right in the gut, but I respond to very specific questions with unspecific, vague answers because no response I think of is sufficient, it's kind of abstract and general (at least that's what they tell me). However, when I ask a specific question, I'm always expecting an exact answer and not something hazy and imprecise, I don't have the patience for it. This probably doesn't really answer the question satisfyingly either.
    INTP.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    INTP.
    Hah.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    Hah.
    HAH!

MBTI
    ENTP

@trip, here is a questionnaire I found rather helpful.

1. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

2. What type(s) do you usually score as on tests?

3. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Choose 2 photos and look at each for as long as you feel that you need. Copy and paste the photos here (or write the link like example: www[dot]flickr[dot]com/photos/jacoboson/8697480741/in/explore-2013-05-01), and write your impression of each of them.

4. You are on the clock to fix something, a friend of yours sits beside you and gives a lot of interesting ideas, none of them actually help or are related to your situation, but they are still something you find interesting. What is your reaction? What do you say? What do you do? What's your train of thought?

5a. What are some of your most important values?

5b. Can they change? What would be the reason if they changed?

6. You are in a car with some other people, the people in the car are talking. Someone makes a claim that you see as immoral/rude/cruel. What is your inward reaction? What do you think? What do you say?

7. a) What activities energizes you the most? Why?

7. b) What activities drains you the most? Why?

8. Do you believe you are introverted or extraverted? Why do you believe that? (Please be as detailed as possible)

9. Please describe yourself, what do you see as your greatest strengths and what do you see as your greatest weaknesses?

10. Please describe yourself when you are feeling stressed. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.

11. What is your "soft spot" (the area that makes you upset if people mess with)?

12. What are most of the ideas/thoughts you get generally centered around (try to expand your answers as much as possible)?

13. What's your opinion of getting frequent feedback on what you do? (Someone pointing out what is good, what is bad, what and how to improve) Is there a limit to how often you want feedback? If so, what is the limit?

14. Anything beyond what has been discussed that you would like to add?
    Based on your disposition here I doubt your conduct on PerC was off-putting; there are just more threads competing for attention.

Quote Originally Posted by solipsists View Post
    @trip, here is a questionnaire I found rather helpful.

Based on your disposition here I doubt your conduct on PerC was off-putting; there are just more threads competing for attention.
    here are my responses: Pastebin.com
    unless there's some place else I should post it.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

All drunk...

the communities I mean, on typeC of course noone is ever drunk !
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    All drunk...

the communities I mean, on typeC of course noone is ever drunk !
    Lol entropie, go home.

@trip, ETJ seems probable to me. Hopefully someone else chimes in.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by solipsists View Post
    Lol entropie, go home.
    What could Jan 2014 know about home ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]