1. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.
2. What type(s) do you usually score as on tests?
3. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Choose 2 photos and look at each for as long as you feel that you need. Copy and paste the photos here (or write the link like example: www[dot]flickr[dot]com/photos/jacoboson/8697480741/in/explore-2013-05-01), and write your impression of each of them.
4. You are on the clock to fix something, a friend of yours sits beside you and gives a lot of interesting ideas, none of them actually help or are related to your situation, but they are still something you find interesting. What is your reaction? What do you say? What do you do? What's your train of thought?
5a. What are some of your most important values?
5b. Can they change? What would be the reason if they changed?
6. You are in a car with some other people, the people in the car are talking. Someone makes a claim that you see as immoral/rude/cruel. What is your inward reaction? What do you think? What do you say?
7. a) What activities energizes you the most? Why?
7. b) What activities drains you the most? Why?
8. Do you believe you are introverted or extraverted? Why do you believe that? (Please be as detailed as possible)
9. Please describe yourself, what do you see as your greatest strengths and what do you see as your greatest weaknesses?
10. Please describe yourself when you are feeling stressed. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.
11. What is your "soft spot" (the area that makes you upset if people mess with)?
12. What are most of the ideas/thoughts you get generally centered around (try to expand your answers as much as possible)?
13. What's your opinion of getting frequent feedback on what you do? (Someone pointing out what is good, what is bad, what and how to improve) Is there a limit to how often you want feedback? If so, what is the limit?
14. Anything beyond what has been discussed that you would like to add?