User Tag List

First 123

Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Hi :)

  1. #21
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyora View Post
    how? x)
    It was anime and cats mostly.

  2. #22
    Administrator highlander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    17,912

    Default

    Welcome!

    Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

    Tri-type 639

  3. #23
    Member Kyora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    952 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEI
    Posts
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    It was anime and cats mostly.
    ok x) That's weird x) But anyway that does seem to suit me more than ISFP


    and Hi Highlander

  4. #24
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Welcome. The way you type reminds me of my ISFJ bestie, who's also a 9. 9w1 though, not to say you're any of the things she is. It's just refreshing to see.

    I haven't seen Toradora yet but it's on my plan to watch list! My favorite romance anime (and favorite anime in general) is Lovely Complex.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyora View Post
    Oh so I type like your friend? That's nice to know
    Well Toradora is really nice, I had some troubles first, I stopped at the 6th episode and then rewatch it from the beginning. It's a great anime, really. I liked Lovely Complex it was really nice and so cute <3
    Toradora was alright. Lovely complex was too much of 'no one understands ma hints' anime, which relays real life issues that are non-issues. Nyways, I watched both years ago so don't remember much.

  5. #25
    Member Kyora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    952 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEI
    Posts
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    Toradora was alright. Lovely complex was too much of 'no one understands ma hints' anime, which relays real life issues that are non-issues. Nyways, I watched both years ago so don't remember much.
    Well I love Toradora as I love Rie Kugimiya (her voice) but I also found it cute as Taiga was just yearning for love and so shy when she was neitehr the one she was infatuated with
    About Lovely Complex, I like it because it depicts two students that have a complex as they do not fit the "norms".

    What is your type of anime?

  6. #26
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyora View Post
    Well I love Toradora as I love Rie Kugimiya (her voice) but I also found it cute as Taiga was just yearning for love and so shy when she was neitehr the one she was infatuated with
    About Lovely Complex, I like it because it depicts two students that have a complex as they do not fit the "norms".

    What is your type of anime?
    Yea, toradora was fun. Lovely Complex was made to target a more female audience and I suppose it's good for that.
    I was more inclined to watch ones like mushishi and death note.

  7. #27
    Member Kyora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    952 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEI
    Posts
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    Yea, toradora was fun. Lovely Complex was made to target a more female audience and I suppose it's good for that.
    I was more inclined to watch ones like mushishi and death note.
    Never seen Mushishi But Death Note... I can't watch it actually x) It's too dark for me I feel like I'm being oppressed... I've tried like 5 times already and I just can't ^^' The story seems cool, the characters are, but I guess my empathy kicks in ^^'

  8. #28
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyora View Post
    @Chanaynay well after doubting for a long time between ISFP and ISFJ, and reading the descriptions, I think I can finally say that I might actually be a ISFJ
    Awesome! I love ISFJs (one of my exes was an ISFJ 9w8 sx/sp). Hope to see you around.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  9. #29
    Member Kyora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    952 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEI
    Posts
    73

    Default

    I'll try to :p I'm really interested in MBTI and enneagram so I think so :p I'm just craving to know more

    by the way, @Chanaynay, I like your type :p ENFP and 7 x) I like them I know a 7w6 IRL, my ex... but we are friends now What I really like is that 7 seems to like playing games and I love that too so I feel at home when I'm with them

    Isn't a ISFJ a bad combination for 7?

  10. #30
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyora View Post
    I'll try to :p I'm really interested in MBTI and enneagram so I think so :p I'm just craving to know more

    by the way, @Chanaynay, I like your type :p ENFP and 7 x) I like them I know a 7w6 IRL, my ex... but we are friends now What I really like is that 7 seems to like playing games and I love that too so I feel at home when I'm with them
    Same with me and my ex. We're very good friends now. And yeah we sure love our games and fun hehe.

    Isn't a ISFJ a bad combination for 7?
    I wouldn't say so. ISFJs can be a nice compliment for 7s (especially when it comes to their issues with relationship stability). They're also generally accommodating (which, combined with 9, I would assume rings true for you too) and 7s don't like to be tied down so it's a good pairing. But yeah, there's potential in any couple so just follow where your heart takes you!
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


Similar Threads

  1. Hi, cut the grass here
    By disregard in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 11:29 PM
  2. hi
    By FFF in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 10:44 PM
  3. Hi from Gala
    By Gala in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 05:00 AM
  4. Hi, I'm Dark Razor
    By Dark Razor in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 04:59 AM
  5. Hi, I'm Kuranes
    By kuranes in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 02:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO