User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: Hey :)

  1. #11
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Hi, welcome.

  2. #12
    Member Tem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLazarus View Post
    ^

    Hey, welcome. Nice avatar.
    Thanks, I'm considering changing it, it's a little feminine for my taste.

    Oh you do socionics -- maybe I should ask you for some help w that

  3. #13
    Senior Member yeghor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tem View Post

    This seems like a really great forum, am excited to join .

    I've done enneagram and myers briggs for quite some time, I'm 20 yrs old and a pre-med student over in California. My myers briggs (as far as I've gathered) is INTJ, and enneagram is 8w9.

    Not sure what else to say

    -Tem
    Does your avatar represent your sexual appetite?

  4. #14
    Member Tem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    Does your avatar represent your sexual appetite?
    Not sure how I'm supposed to take that.

  5. #15
    Senior Member yeghor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tem View Post
    Not sure how I'm supposed to take that.
    Like a woman and a question. It seems to represent someone who is aggressive and promiscuous. Like an sx-dom.

  6. #16
    Member Tem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    Like a woman and a question. It seems to represent someone who is aggressive and promiscuous. Like an sx-dom.
    I'm a male and I didn't have my sexuality in mind consciously when picking that avatar, though I am heavy Sx-dom so you could have a point.

    Are you an SP-dom?

  7. #17
    Senior Member yeghor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tem View Post
    I'm a male and I didn't have my sexuality in mind consciously when picking that avatar, though I am heavy Sx-dom so you could have a point.

    Are you an SP-dom?
    I guess so. How could you tell?

  8. #18
    Member Tem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    I guess so. How could you tell?
    Well I figured your avatar wasn't particularly dripping with sexy, and you don't strike me as an SO-dom because your manner of speech that I've witnessed in our short time is short, sweet, to the point with no extra social fluff -- therefore you must be SP dom

  9. #19
    Senior Member yeghor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tem View Post
    Well I figured your avatar wasn't particularly dripping with sexy, and you don't strike me as an SO-dom because your manner of speech that I've witnessed in our short time is short, sweet, to the point with no extra social fluff -- therefore you must be SP dom
    Thanks, you charmer I am male too though, just for heads up. Welcome to the forum.

  10. #20
    Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tem View Post

    This seems like a really great forum, am excited to join .

    I've done enneagram and myers briggs for quite some time, I'm 20 yrs old and a pre-med student over in California. My myers briggs (as far as I've gathered) is INTJ, and enneagram is 8w9.

    Not sure what else to say

    -Tem
    Welcome
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

    Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

Similar Threads

  1. hey
    By tovlo in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-15-2007, 11:58 PM
  2. Just thought I'd say hey
    By indigo2020 in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 04:13 AM
  3. hey,
    By s0532 in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-30-2007, 04:58 PM
  4. Hey everyone.
    By Ghost-Girl in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 05:14 AM
  5. Hey, I'm cafe.
    By cafe in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 10:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO