User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 12

  1. #1
    Member MadKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    41

    Default Greeting's everyone

    Hi everyone

    I have been rampaging all over this forum already, but since i consider myself new and haven't introduced myself i thought to quickly make it happen here. I hope im welcomed .
    I can't make up what is my MBTI after a long period of research so i just consider myself crazy and encourage you to feel the same way(unless you have any ideas). IxFP under my avatar is just something i gasp on until i change it by my mood Can't wait to know this forum even better

    Cheers
    All the people are crazy; way or another - me
    It's just my avatar, i'm not a scary person - also me

  2. #2
    Infinite Bubble
    Guest

    Default

    You know what they say about people who use lots of emoticons, in relation to type, don't you??

  3. #3
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Hi madkitten. Enjoy your stay.

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    You know what they say about people who use lots of emoticons, in relation to type, don't you??
    Extroverts?

  4. #4
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    3,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MadKitten View Post
    Hi everyone

    I have been rampaging all over this forum already, but since i consider myself new and haven't introduced myself i thought to quickly make it happen here. I hope im welcomed .
    I can't make up what is my MBTI after a long period of research so i just consider myself crazy and encourage you to feel the same way(unless you have any ideas). IxFP under my avatar is just something i gasp on until i change it by my mood Can't wait to know this forum even better

    Cheers
    if you're unsure about whether you are N or S, I'd try this test

    Frame and Line Test

    Take a screenshot of your results...

  5. #5
    Member MadKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Thanks everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    You know what they say about people who use lots of emoticons, in relation to type, don't you??
    I would like to know a little bit more about this
    All the people are crazy; way or another - me
    It's just my avatar, i'm not a scary person - also me

  6. #6
    Infinite Bubble
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    Extroverts?
    Quote Originally Posted by MadKitten View Post
    I would like to know a little bit more about this
    Fe users! The lot of them!

  7. #7
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    Fe users! The lot of them!
    Yeah, I've noticed that too.

  8. #8
    Member MadKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    Fe users! The lot of them!
    Actually i tend to get equally ENFP with INFP from Mbti test's. One of those problems.

    I was thinking: If im forced to be with people who don't understand me i turn inwards and solve things on my own, but i would rather share my worries and talk with someone who can treat me with respect. Maybe that's something. Trust issues perhaps...

    Thanks for participating for both of you
    All the people are crazy; way or another - me
    It's just my avatar, i'm not a scary person - also me

  9. #9
    Don't pet me. JAVO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MadKitten View Post
    ...i just consider myself crazy
    I'm not sure if I find your honesty refreshing.

    Or terrifying.



    Just kidding. Welcome.

  10. #10
    Junior Member SENSEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Ins
    Socionics
    intp
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    You know what they say about people who use lots of emoticons, in relation to type, don't you??
    Good in bed??

Similar Threads

  1. Greetings, everyone.
    By CoffeeEnthusiast in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-26-2017, 02:17 AM
  2. [NF] greetings everyone, new infj here :-)
    By empatheticdrunk in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-15-2015, 03:42 PM
  3. [NT] Greetings, Everyone!
    By Krim13 in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-09-2015, 06:09 PM
  4. Greetings everyone
    By Caw the rooks in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-20-2014, 02:36 PM
  5. Greetings, everyone
    By Ungw´┐Żliante in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 07:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO