User Tag List

First 345

Thread: It's meeeeee!

Quote Originally Posted by KittyrinahasCupquake View Post
    I don't care how people see me, I wouldn't mind some acceptance but I can't have everything. So please either back off because you are unsettling me, and if you do this to every INFJ then I am surprised there are many here. I for one hate conflict so whenever it presents itself I either leave or try to ignore it. You seem to want to push me back into a wall and leave me there (How it feels) anyway, goodbye.
    I am just answering your questions... You are wrong about my motive again...

I want you to demonstrate how you are so sure about being an INFJ rather than looking for an escape route so as to avoid confronting yourself, and portray me as the bad guy in the process... This is not what an INFJ would do let me tell you... An INFJ would feel compelled to alleviate any doubt about this, being obsessed with certainty and stuff...

Since you are an INFJ and a perfectionist and an altruist, you wouldn't wanna mislead the public with inaccurate or wrong information would you?

And for the third time, what for do you berate yourself the most?

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    What? INFJs being private and having an extreme dislike of personal criticism?
    Never!

I don't ask him to share his life story just his enneagram results...

Constructive personal criticism is almost always welcome... Criticism for self-interest is loathed OTOH...

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    I am just answering your questions... You are wrong about my motive again...

I want you to demonstrate how you are so sure about being an INFJ rather than looking for an escape route so as to avoid confronting yourself, and portray me as the bad guy in the process... This is not what an INFJ would do let me tell you... An INFJ would feel compelled to alleviate any doubt about this, being obsessed with certainty and stuff...

Since you are an INFJ and a perfectionist and an altruist, you wouldn't wanna mislead the public with inaccurate or wrong information would you?

And for the third time, what for do you berate yourself the most?
    You're making several "should" statements on how an INFJ "should" be, and that is not how it actually is. Not ALL INFJ's are obsessed with self accuracy, nor are many of them preoccupied with it. He doesn't need to prove himself to you, or anyone else. Stating that he is INFJ should be good enough, and it IS good enough. You don't know the reasons why they may want to keep it to themselves, and attempting to extrapolate that will only lead one astray. People don't need to answer to you, or anyone else if they don't want to or need to, and if they say "no thanks", than that's that, and saying no doesn't say a darn thing about their type. Leaving it be shows respect, not doing so shows a strong lack of respect (which will upset people). Pressing the matter, or questioning their type for saying so is almost CERTAIN to piss them off, and have them think ill of you and no longer wish to speak to you.

Again, you back people into a corner by doing this. It's unfair.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    N/A sp
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    You're making several "should" statements on how an INFJ "should" be, and that is not how it actually is. Not ALL INFJ's are obsessed with self accuracy, nor are many of them preoccupied with it. He doesn't need to prove himself to you, or anyone else. Stating that he is INFJ should be good enough, and it IS good enough. You don't know the reasons why they may want to keep it to themselves, and attempting to extrapolate that will only lead one astray. People don't need to answer to you, or anyone else if they don't want to or need to, and if they say "no thanks", than that's that, and saying no doesn't say a darn thing about their type. Leaving it be shows respect, not doing so shows a strong lack of respect (which will upset people). Pressing the matter, or questioning their type for saying so is almost CERTAIN to piss them off, and have them think ill of you and no longer wish to speak to you.

Again, you back people into a corner by doing this. It's unfair.
    Again I say thank you
    INFJ
    9w1 sp "The Dreamer"
    New here with little knowledge of what any of this means
    New opportunities
    New ways of thinking

Introverted 100%
    Intuition 73%
    Feeling 87%
    Judging 56%