User Tag List

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Default Another Newb Introduction

Greeting... that sounds really formal, but oh well.
    I am Merry Mary, as you can see--but simply calling me Mary will suit just fine. I have been intrigued by the many different personality type tests since I was younger, slightly enraged by the inaccuracy of my European Zodiac the Leo (profoundly seen as extroverts and hot-headed individuals). I plan to major in psychology to enter a career as a therapist. I was inspired to enter this profession due to going through therapy myself to resolve emotional stress that turned into physical stress.
    I am an INFJ, but I have plenty of experience with individuals of all other types. My boyfriend for over a year is an INTJ; his father an ENTJ; his mother an ESFJ; my best friends are an INFP and ENFP; my acquaintances INTPs and INTJs; my sister is an ISFP; my mother a ESTX; my father an unhealthy ENFP; my step mother an INTX; cousins are ISTJs, ISTPs, ESFPs, and ENFJs; a few classmates and pen pals are INFJs...
    Before I knew it, I created a list just to prove my credibility. My apologies.
    I have intended to join this community to gain a deeper insight on the profession which I plan to join in the future, as well as to gain possibly new experience with different personality types. I tried my best to not give an entire essay of an introduction, but I feel as though this came off shorter than I had hoped.

Sniffles

Greetings m'lady. *gentlemanly bow*

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Ooh all these people in your life. So exciting. Welcome psychoanalytical therapist. Careful not to tell your future patients to stop being such ESTJs or something.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Have you gotten a full astrology chart done and analyzed? I'm a non-typical (bookwise) Leo as well, but the charts made it all make sense to me.

This site can be very good to get experiences with the types, especially on Ventrilo. Welcome!
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Assassin from the future Qloshae's Avatar
    MBTI
    NONE
    Enneagram
    5 sx/so
    Socionics
    NONE

Quote Originally Posted by Merry Mary View Post
    Greeting... that sounds really formal, but oh well.
    I am Merry Mary, as you can see--but simply calling me Mary will suit just fine. I have been intrigued by the many different personality type tests since I was younger, slightly enraged by the inaccuracy of my European Zodiac the Leo (profoundly seen as extroverts and hot-headed individuals). I plan to major in psychology to enter a career as a therapist. I was inspired to enter this profession due to going through therapy myself to resolve emotional stress that turned into physical stress.
    I am an INFJ, but I have plenty of experience with individuals of all other types. My boyfriend for over a year is an INTJ; his father an ENTJ; his mother an ESFJ; my best friends are an INFP and ENFP; my acquaintances INTPs and INTJs; my sister is an ISFP; my mother a ESTX; my father an unhealthy ENFP; my step mother an INTX; cousins are ISTJs, ISTPs, ESFPs, and ENFJs; a few classmates and pen pals are INFJs...
    Before I knew it, I created a list just to prove my credibility. My apologies.
    I have intended to join this community to gain a deeper insight on the profession which I plan to join in the future, as well as to gain possibly new experience with different personality types. I tried my best to not give an entire essay of an introduction, but I feel as though this came off shorter than I had hoped.
    Greetings to you as well.
    Also, if you need to defend something without it being questioned you may be wrong. :P
    MBTI: IXXX (I don't even believe in it atm.)
    Enneagram: 5 | Sx/So
    Big 5: RLOAI (last time I did it)
    Alignment: True Neutral
    MOTIV type: SOTID
    MOTIV+ type: |S|oxiD

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne