User Tag List

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    3w4

Wink Heey..! I don't know my MBTI type, but I promise I'm interesting. ;)

I'm new..yep. I think my enneagram is 3w4.

I really am excited to see the responses I get from people here. I am also really curious about what my type is. I have some ideas in mind, but it's no fun if I tell you.

Here's some things about me, so you can get some kind of impression of my character.

I can act emotional, but my emotions do not run deep. Basically, I'm not A sensitive person, most of the time.

I can also be stubborn. No worries though, it usually doesn't show. My intentions aren't bad.

A lot of my close friends seem to think I'm inspirational- so I guess that's cool. People always tell me my friends or others have these great feelings towards me, that they thought I picked up on. But I don't pay attention to that much anymore. I can be good at manipulating people if I try, but I don't.

I'm naturally sarcastic, because I love getting high reactions from people- and I do.

When I'm in A talkative mood, I can charm people easily.. but usually, I'm pretty shy.

I'll admit this too...I'm pretty conceited.

I try to stay open minded with people and their opinions. I dislike "arguing" unless it's in a calm rational matter, where it's just debate. I try to avoid it. But I can be over bearing when someone tries and insults my values..

But usually I can get along with people who don't try to control me or tell me who to be- meaning you.

And, lastly, I AM CURIOUS. I love coming up with ideas. I can be indecisive, but I can also be very decisive. I ask "Why?" Quite often. Well, when I decide to actually talk..

This is kinda long for an introduction I think- Hopefully no one saw it and decided to pass it by.

MBTI
    INKP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Default Return Statement

= Facts About Me =
    - I can act unemotional, but my emotions run deep.
    - I can be stubborn, but only about certain things.
    - People tell me I'm smart, but I no longer really listen.
    - I can be manipulative, but am typically too kind-hearted, absent-minded, or lazy to try.
    - My sense of humor is so dry a camel once died there.
    - I enjoy getting a rise out of people, but prefer to avoid "real" conflict.
    - I am incredibly conceited.
    - I enjoy debates, but not hot ones.
    - I don't like being told what to do.
    - I am shy.
    - I am curious when I choose to be, unless I choose not to be, and that in itself is the most curious thing.

Eleven facts about me, ten of which match closely with yours. Therefore, I deduce that you are 91% me.

Very good choice for a username. Welcome to the forums!
    "Quiiri ath metahn i'ashei?"
    Chronically Gephyrophobic

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousMe View Post
    I'm new..yep. I think my enneagram is 3w4.

I really am excited to see the responses I get from people here. I am also really curious about what my type is. I have some ideas in mind, but it's no fun if I tell you.

Here's some things about me, so you can get some kind of impression of my character.

I can act emotional, but my emotions do not run deep. Basically, I'm not A sensitive person, most of the time.

I can also be stubborn. No worries though, it usually doesn't show. My intentions aren't bad.

A lot of my close friends seem to think I'm inspirational- so I guess that's cool. People always tell me my friends or others have these great feelings towards me, that they thought I picked up on. But I don't pay attention to that much anymore. I can be good at manipulating people if I try, but I don't.

I'm naturally sarcastic, because I love getting high reactions from people- and I do.

When I'm in A talkative mood, I can charm people easily.. but usually, I'm pretty shy.

I try to stay open minded with people and their opinions. I dislike "arguing" unless it's in a calm rational matter, where it's just debate. I try to avoid it. But I can be over bearing when someone tries and insults my values..

But usually I can get along with people who don't try to control me or tell me who to be- meaning you.

And, lastly, I AM CURIOUS. I love coming up with ideas. I can be indecisive, but I can also be very decisive. I ask "Why?" Quite often. Well, when I decide to actually talk..

This is kinda long for an introduction I think- Hopefully no one saw it and decided to pass it by.
    Welcome, you are an ENFJ...

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Based on nothing other than the title, I'm going with EP, probably Ne dom, probably ENFP

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Nevermind.

I dislike "arguing" unless it's in a calm rational matter, where it's just debate. I try to avoid it.
    Hmm... probably not ENTP either...

I suppose yeghor might be right with ENFJ...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Welcome

my thoughts after reading your post and the comments of others : ENFJ (with only slight preference for F & J).