User Tag List

Thread: hellooooo ^^

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Default hellooooo ^^

Errrr, hello! I am a 21 yr old INFP, 4w5 sp/sx. I'm actually really horrible at introductions as I am extremelyyyy introverted, but since I'm given some anonymity, I do feel more confident online
    I admire art and music (though I can't produce anything). I love reading and I spend a lot of my time studying foreign languages. I'm a vegetarian, though I do plan on going vegan VERY soon.
    I tend to gravitate and "click" with xNxx personalities (i looovee my rationals and idealists ^^). I've been dating an INTJ for about 4 years. My sister (ENFP) and I were raised by a very strict ISTJ and ESTJ.

I suppose that's a sufficient introduction, giving my readers an eye into my interests and the people associated with my background.

Quote Originally Posted by melliejelly View Post
    Errrr, hello! I am a 21 yr old INFP, 4w5 sp/sx. I'm actually really horrible at introductions as I am extremelyyyy introverted, but since I'm given some anonymity, I do feel more confident online
    I admire art and music (though I can't produce anything). I love reading and I spend a lot of my time studying foreign languages. I'm a vegetarian, though I do plan on going vegan VERY soon.
    I tend to gravitate and "click" with xNxx personalities (i looovee my rationals and idealists ^^). I've been dating an INTJ for about 4 years. My sister (ENFP) and I were raised by a very strict ISTJ and ESTJ.

I suppose that's a sufficient introduction, giving my readers an eye into my interests and the people associated with my background.
    Welcome!
    Seems that you lead a very fulfilling life "despite" your introvertedness (as if that would be something inherently negative :-))
    Interesting that you have "opposite" personalities compared to your parents (INFP/ESTJ and ENFP/ISTJ). Have you thought of what that could mean? (I have no idea myself)

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

ey mellie!

hope you enjoy your anonymity here on the forum

what languages have you studied?
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Assassin from the future Qloshae's Avatar
    MBTI
    NONE
    Enneagram
    5 sx/so
    Socionics
    NONE

Well hello there.
    No offense, but are you sure you're not an enneagram 3w4 (or 4w3)? http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/ty...p#.U20ex_l_vcc I just read that about how you spend a lot of time studying foreign languages and that just kinda hijacked my mind.
    MBTI: IXXX (I don't even believe in it atm.)
    Enneagram: 5 | Sx/So
    Big 5: RLOAI (last time I did it)
    Alignment: True Neutral
    MOTIV type: SOTID
    MOTIV+ type: |S|oxiD

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Qloshae View Post
    Well hello there.
    No offense, but are you sure you're not an enneagram 3w4 (or 4w3)? http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/ty...p#.U20ex_l_vcc I just read that about how you spend a lot of time studying foreign languages and that just kinda hijacked my mind.
    No offense taken! I mayyyy not be that familiar with enneagram, but I reallyy don't think I'm a type 3. "Success-oriented, driven, pragmatic". None of these adjectives really fit me at all. I really enjoy studying foreign languages, simply because these languages sound very beautiful to me and because I feel that by understanding the language, it adds a certain depth and texture to the country's culture.

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    ey mellie!

hope you enjoy your anonymity here on the forum

what languages have you studied?
    I've studied Spanish. I'm currently studying French and Japanese. I do plan on studying Korean, Vietnamese, and Hindu.
    IF I feel even more inspired, I may study Mandarin, Russian, Italian, or Arabic.
    I'm not moving at an incredibly fast rate, but I do work a little bit everyday. I also feel that I didn't learn perfect English in 3 months, so I shouldn't expect myself to even have achieved perfect Spanish after 4 years of studying it. haha

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Geonat View Post
    Welcome!
    Seems that you lead a very fulfilling life "despite" your introvertedness (as if that would be something inherently negative :-))
    Interesting that you have "opposite" personalities compared to your parents (INFP/ESTJ and ENFP/ISTJ). Have you thought of what that could mean? (I have no idea myself)
    I honestly have no idea what it could mean! I've mulled it over sooo many times (this mbti dichotomy has caused me much stress growing up actually), and I just could not figure it out.
    I highly doubt it's genetically-related though, because I think my sister and I are the only idealists that I know of in the family haha. I don't think we were "raised" to grow into this idealist personality er anything. To be honest, I grew up with a lot of self-loathing due to my inability to conform to my strict, close-minded parents' mentality (they deploreddd the fact that I just couldn't fit in anywhere). I always thought I was a freak, and I wanted more than anything to grow out of it (I now embrace my personality type). If anything, my parents tried to stamp out the N in my sister and me haha. ...though I think all the stampings only led us to even greater pursuits in realizing our fantasy world in this real world haha.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

I've studied Spanish. I'm currently studying French and Japanese. I do plan on studying Korean, Vietnamese, and Hindu.
    IF I feel even more inspired, I may study Mandarin, Russian, Italian, or Arabic.
    I'm not moving at an incredibly fast rate, but I do work a little bit everyday. I also feel that I didn't learn perfect English in 3 months, so I shouldn't expect myself to even have achieved perfect Spanish after 4 years of studying it. haha
    Cool! Spanish is the only language I've studied too aside from some Old English. But I really love languages too and hope to study more. Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Hindu, Arabic and Mandarin all sound scary to me, haha! I'd probably give Korean a go out of all of those since the alphabet is easier. Foreign writing systems intimidate me. I ultimately want to study linguistics as kind of a meta approach to it all.

I'd love to learn Russian or Polish next. I'd like to learn French too. And Icelandic since it's crazy. How are you finding French to be? Italian I find somewhat easy at least in conversation based on knowing Spanish. Have you ever been to a Spanish speaking country? That helped me learn it more fluently for sure.

Anyway, good to meet you! You seem like a cool chick
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi Welcome aboard.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~