User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 16

  1. #1
    Senior Member lue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    111

    Default Hello. New INTJ.

    Hi. New INTJ 9w1 sx/sp here. Im horrible at introductions, so yeah.

  2. #2
    Senior Member yeghor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,418

    Default

    Hey there...

    Would you be interested in this test... http://www.sociotype.com/tests/

  3. #3
    Senior Member lue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    Hey there...

    Would you be interested in this test... http://www.sociotype.com/tests/
    No, but thank you. I tried to learn Socionics, made me feel like my head was about to explode.

  4. #4
    WALMART
    Guest

    Default

    Hello, @lue.

    Hope to see you around.

  5. #5
    Senior Member lue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    Hello, @lue.

    Hope to see you around.
    Hello.

  6. #6
    Assassin from the future Qloshae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    MBTI
    NONE
    Enneagram
    5 sx/so
    Socionics
    NONE
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lue View Post
    Hi. New INTJ 9w1 sx/sp here. Im horrible at introductions, so yeah.
    Hello to you INTJ 9w1 Sx/Sp
    It feels like you are turned the wrong way. :P
    When I still believed MBTI I was also typed as INTJ, I am however 9w8 and Sx/So. :P
    MBTI: IXXX (I don't even believe in it atm.)
    Enneagram: 5 | Sx/So
    Big 5: RLOAI (last time I did it)
    Alignment: True Neutral
    MOTIV type: SOTID
    MOTIV+ type: |S|oxiD

  7. #7
    Senior Member lue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qloshae View Post
    Hello to you INTJ 9w1 Sx/Sp
    It feels like you are turned the wrong way. :P
    When I still believed MBTI I was also typed as INTJ, I am however 9w8 and Sx/So. :P
    And hello to you. What does turned the wrong way mean?

  8. #8
    Assassin from the future Qloshae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    MBTI
    NONE
    Enneagram
    5 sx/so
    Socionics
    NONE
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lue View Post
    And hello to you. What does turned the wrong way mean?
    I was making a joke since MBTI has no subtypes and we are both typed as INTJ in it.
    Both our enneagram types are 9, but with the opposite wing (w1 and w8).
    Both our dominant instincts are Sx, but I am an Sx/So(/Sp) and you are an Sx/Sp(/So).
    MBTI: IXXX (I don't even believe in it atm.)
    Enneagram: 5 | Sx/So
    Big 5: RLOAI (last time I did it)
    Alignment: True Neutral
    MOTIV type: SOTID
    MOTIV+ type: |S|oxiD

  9. #9
    Senior Member lue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qloshae View Post
    I was making a joke since MBTI has no subtypes and we are both typed as INTJ in it.
    Both our enneagram types are 9, but with the opposite wing (w1 and w8).
    Both our dominant instincts are Sx, but I am an Sx/So(/Sp) and you are an Sx/Sp(/So).
    Ah, got it. ...Nice. I admire your 8 wing.

  10. #10
    Assassin from the future Qloshae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    MBTI
    NONE
    Enneagram
    5 sx/so
    Socionics
    NONE
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lue View Post
    Ah, got it. ...Nice. I admire your 8 wing.
    I admire your 1 wing.
    But I especially admire the INTJ, 9 and Sx. :P
    MBTI: IXXX (I don't even believe in it atm.)
    Enneagram: 5 | Sx/So
    Big 5: RLOAI (last time I did it)
    Alignment: True Neutral
    MOTIV type: SOTID
    MOTIV+ type: |S|oxiD

Similar Threads

  1. Hello, New INTJ
    By Philosofree in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-27-2014, 06:55 AM
  2. [NT] Hello everyone, New INTJ here!
    By Eagle96 in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-27-2014, 09:12 AM
  3. Hello, new INTJ here.
    By saturnine in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-06-2012, 09:04 PM
  4. New INTJ
    By Arandur in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 01:49 AM
  5. Hi, I'm a new INTJ here. Please post your welcomes : )
    By logan235711 in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 10:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO