User Tag List

First 123 Last

Thanks, I hope so. The last two sites I was on kinda just went nowhere fast, this site seems to have a more versatile and friendly interface. I'm trying to meet people in my area, I don't like being on computers very much. So to anyone reading this; If you're in Washington in the Tacoma area or nearby, message me and maybe we can hit off.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Spruce Bringsteen View Post
    I was on some other similar sites as this one but they were'nt as developed. Hopefully I can get something out of this one.
    Hi.

Lol @ your username.

Anyone have any tips on how to work this site?
    no

Haha yeah, I thought it was pretty clever myself.
    I like your signature. When I first read it I was like, hmm I like that sounds INFJish must be from an INFJ, sure enough.
    And I hadn't heard that quote from him before either, that's a good one.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

And I hadn't heard that quote from him before either, that's a good one.
    I think so too.

What's your favorite Springsteen album? Darkness on the edge of town, Born to Run, or Born in the USA? Or perhaps something else..

Spring who? Just kidding.
    It's hard to say, lots of good stuff and different themes/vibes/directions on every album. I like all of his albums, it's all listenable for me.
    But I like "The Wild, The Innocent And The E Street Shuffle" album a lot, that's a solid album with lots of crowd favorites still on the setlist. "4th of July, Asbury Park (Sandy)" one of my favorite songs by him. "New York City Serenade" is great, I like long songs, especially his long songs and when he does them even longer in concert. Not a weak song on that album.
    Born to Run is awesome of course, great sound and great mix of songs with all the charachters, etc. I love the violin/piano intro on "Jungleland" that's just one of the most beautiful bits of music I have ever heard. Love Born to Run, quintessential Springsteen, just the highest energy from a song you could see at a concert. All great songs on BTR. I guess I don't have a favorite album, I really love listening to he 1975/85 live album, the songs are way more powerful live and love the stories too especially on "The River" but I could go on for a long time. Springsteen is prolific and up there with Neil Young, Bob Dylan, and some of the others that are still releassing stuff that I enjoy despite the ever changing "music trends".

How bout you?

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Spring who? Just kidding.
    It's hard to say, lots of good stuff and different themes/vibes/directions on every album. I like all of his albums, it's all listenable for me.
    But I like "The Wild, The Innocent And The E Street Shuffle" album a lot, that's a solid album with lots of crowd favorites still on the setlist. "4th of July, Asbury Park (Sandy)" one of my favorite songs by him. "New York City Serenade" is great, I like long songs, especially his long songs and when he does them even longer in concert. Not a weak song on that album.
    Born to Run is awesome of course, great sound and great mix of songs with all the charachters, etc. I love the violin/piano intro on "Jungleland" that's just one of the most beautiful bits of music I have ever heard. Love Born to Run, quintessential Springsteen, just the highest energy from a song you could see at a concert. All great songs on BTR. I guess I don't have a favorite album, I really love listening to he 1975/85 live album, the songs are way more powerful live and love the stories too especially on "The River" but I could go on for a long time. Springsteen is prolific and up there with Neil Young, Bob Dylan, and some of the others that are still releassing stuff that I enjoy despite the ever changing "music trends".

How bout you?
    Ooh.. I pretty much only know those three albums that I mentioned, save for a handful of other songs from others. I like Born to Run the best. I agree he's up there with people like Neil and Bob.

Will have to look into those other albums you mentioned, thanks!

I also like Nebraska.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by OrderOfTheCaelifera View Post
    Born In The USA or Greatest Hits are very good.
    Some of Bruce & The E Street Band's live shows were nearly as good as their concerts.
    example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXFWXgFk5Jo Pardon the link but I customized all my settings the first day & I've since been unable to post Youtube videos. Go figure eh.
    Greatest hits doesn't count!

Ohhh, I see.
    Yeah, Born To Run has the all around best sound and best songs on any of his records in my opinion. I find my self listening a lot to Born To Run, Darkness On The Edge Of Town, The River, and various songs from newer albums. I like "Working On A Dream" a lot, really good song, "Girls In Their Summer Clothes", "Magic", "Radio Nowhere", etc. I need to listen more to his 90's stuff and onward though, still haven't heard all of them.
    Oh yes, Nebraska is awesome!

Springsteens next master piece "Born To Run In The USA"!!!
    Live at the Hammersmith is a great show! All the songs he does from the first album sound drastically better than on the record. And love the cover songs he does as well.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I forgot about The River.

That's a good one too.

haha.. strong thread.