User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 56

  1. #41
    LadyLazarus
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qloshae View Post
    Narrow minded means you aren't open to possibilities outside your worldview.
    You judge me as creepy and shady because of my choice of friends even tho you know nothing about me, that is damn narrow minded.
    You just judged me as narrow minded because of my opinion on this matter in particular. This is just one of those matters I think of as very questionable and am not "open" to. That doesn't necessarily equate to narrow mindedness. I follow my instincts and impressions on people, I'm judging you not only on that basis but on how you chose to welcome this noob(lol), if those two things are any indication of a pattern, it's not looking to favorable from my perspective. I'm just following the contextual tidbits I have, maybe that is closed minded, in which respect, I am happy to be so. I feel you're just using these two concepts of closed mindedness and sexism to justify yourself.

    Unlikely.
    Haha, whatever helps you sleep at night dude.

  2. #42
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    Welcome to typec.

    #noobs

  3. #43
    Assassin from the future Qloshae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    MBTI
    NONE
    Enneagram
    5 sx/so
    Socionics
    NONE
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLazarus View Post
    You just judged me as narrow minded because of my opinion on this matter in particular. This is just one of those matters I think of as very questionable and happen to agree with tradition on/ am not "open" to. That doesn't necessarily equate to narrow mindedness. I follow my instincts and impressions on people, I'm judging you not only on that basis but on how you chose to welcome this noob(lol), if those two things are any indication of a pattern, it's not looking to favorable from my perspective. I'm just following the contextual tidbits I have, maybe that is closed minded, in which respect, I am happy to be so. I feel you're just using these two concepts of closed mindedness and sexism to justify yourself.
    You are correct that you are free to have an opinion, however, you made it into more than an opinion when you decided to call me a creep.
    You are correct that I may be a bit too hasty to call you narrow minded, but you are being hasty coming to conclusions about me.
    Those small bits of information was rather me being open, friendly and happy and you believed they were more than they were. But maybe you prefer this more harsh and criticizing tone than the happy one?

    I don't need to justify having friends to you, do I?
    Now, you are free to have as awful opinions as you want, but part of life is learning to keep them silent.
    MBTI: IXXX (I don't even believe in it atm.)
    Enneagram: 5 | Sx/So
    Big 5: RLOAI (last time I did it)
    Alignment: True Neutral
    MOTIV type: SOTID
    MOTIV+ type: |S|oxiD

  4. #44
    LadyLazarus
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qloshae View Post
    You are correct that you are free to have an opinion, however, you made it into more than an opinion when you decided to call me a creep.
    You are correct that I may be a bit too hasty to call you narrow minded, but you are being hasty coming to conclusions about me.
    Those small bits of information was rather me being open, friendly and happy and you believed they were more than they were. But maybe you prefer this more harsh and criticizing tone than the happy one?

    I don't need to justify having friends to you, do I?
    Now, you are free to have as awful opinions as you want, but part of life is learning to keep them silent.
    I was just voicing my opinion is all, something we all have a right to do. Something you can't expect people not to do after putting things like that out there.

    Perhaps so, or perhaps not. I'm not particularly inclined to believe so, especially not in when put into context with the other stuff. Anyone can say things, it doesn't make them true, actions especially when put into the perspective of the aforementioned do not usually lie. But it's you and I do not want to appear so arrogant as to say I am certain that what you say is false, just that I will not be moved into believing it is either false or true. I am simply skeptical/ wary and will remain so. I am not a fan of suppressing my beliefs or feelings in order to appear happy so, yes.

    Nope, just yourself. I think it's why you get so prickly whenever someone tells you it's shady and whatnot.

    What part? The part where I unwillingly and unwittingly became a citizen of communist China? No one's opinions are awful, simply different. People not only have opinions but also the right to express them, like I said you can't put stuff like that out there and not expect people to do this sort of thing. I doubt this hasn't happened before. If you don't want people to comment on it, why mention it at all?

  5. #45
    Member miss_hap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    MBTI
    eSTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    I am getting an @Ozones vibe.

    I went to this person's page to creep and learned they are banned... what does this say about my vibe?

  6. #46
    Assassin from the future Qloshae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    MBTI
    NONE
    Enneagram
    5 sx/so
    Socionics
    NONE
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLazarus View Post
    I was just voicing my opinion is all, something we all have a right to do. Something you can't expect people not to do after putting things like that out there.

    Perhaps so, or perhaps not. I'm not particularly inclined to believe so, especially not in when put into context with the other stuff. Anyone can say things, it doesn't make them true, actions especially when put into the perspective of the aforementioned do not usually lie. But it's you and I do not want to appear so arrogant as to say I am certain that what you say is false, just that I will not be moved into believing it is either false or true. I am simply skeptical/ wary and will remain so. I am not a fan of suppressing my beliefs or feelings in order to appear happy so, yes.

    Nope, just yourself. I think it's why you get so prickly whenever someone tells you it's shady and whatnot.

    What part? The part where I unwillingly and unwittingly became a citizen of communist China? No one's opinions are awful, simply different. People not only have opinions but also the right to express them, like I said you can't put stuff like that out there and not expect people to do this sort of thing. I doubt this hasn't happened before. If you don't want people to comment on it, why mention it at all?
    Honestly, I mentioned it because she is a friend of mine and I don't see the problem in that. If you look at the comment, I was merely explaining the use of emoticons.
    I also always take attacks on my character personally, I have a strong sense of integrity and you calling me shady and creepy is an attack on that, especially as you do not know me enough to judge my actions or friendships as either shady or creepy. You made an ad hominem and claiming that the ad hominem is true because the other person gets annoyed is a logical fallacy.
    Age aside, what is creepy about supporting someone who is suicidal? What is creepy about helping someone through a rough time that you also have experienced? What is creepy or shady about anything I've said if not counting the age difference?
    You may be creeped out about the fact of how easily I express emotions, but that is on you, not me.

    There is freedom of speech, yes. But there is also defamation and slander. Which btw. is illegal.

    Now, we can argue to the end of time about this because I know I have no malintent in my choice of friends and you have perceived from your subjective perception of the world that I may have a malicious intent.
    Fact wins over belief. You may not believe so, but that is the case.
    Now, shall we stop hijacking this thread because you have an issue with me?
    MBTI: IXXX (I don't even believe in it atm.)
    Enneagram: 5 | Sx/So
    Big 5: RLOAI (last time I did it)
    Alignment: True Neutral
    MOTIV type: SOTID
    MOTIV+ type: |S|oxiD

  7. #47
    LadyLazarus
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qloshae View Post
    Honestly, I mentioned it because she is a friend of mine and I don't see the problem in that. If you look at the comment, I was merely explaining the use of emoticons.
    I also always take attacks on my character personally, I have a strong sense of integrity and you calling me shady and creepy is an attack on that, especially as you do not know me enough to judge my actions or friendships as either shady or creepy. You made an ad hominem and claiming that the ad hominem is true because the other person gets annoyed is a logical fallacy.
    Age aside, what is creepy about supporting someone who is suicidal? What is creepy about helping someone through a rough time that you also have experienced? What is creepy or shady about anything I've said if not counting the age difference?
    You may be creeped out about the fact of how easily I express emotions, but that is on you, not me.

    There is freedom of speech, yes. But there is also defamation and slander. Which btw. is illegal.

    Now, we can argue to the end of time about this because I know I have no malintent in my choice of friends and you have perceived from your subjective perception of the world that I may have a malicious intent.
    Fact wins over belief. You may not believe so, but that is the case.
    Now, shall we stop hijacking this thread because you have an issue with me?
    You obviously don't want people to comment on it though, and it's happened before, so why continue the pattern? I said I think you are creepy, I never said you are creepy, I don't feel like I know enough to make a finite statement like that. I feel you are creepy and shady, I also feel the color green is ugly. That doesn't mean I'm claiming it is on finite terms. Again, I'm just forming an opinion based off what I've seen so far.It's an impression, which may or may not hold up to change, but certainly does not claim to encompass everything, as that would be ridiculous, I'm saying that based off what I've seen from you, this is what I am seeing. I never said it was true because you got annoyed in definitive terms, once again just voicing my thoughts on a possible cause. Which is why I chose to include the words "I think" in my statement. I will mention that does seem to be a recurring theme though. Oh no, my rep as the most logical person on the forum has been shattered! Are you familiar with inferior Te at all? I don't seek out logical consistency! If you want that go argue with an ENTJ.

    Not aside from age, age is a factor in this scenario and should therefore be considered, look at what is. The age difference is honestly the creepiest part. She's a minor. Nothing, assuming that is the only intention. Especially considering what a vulnerable state the other party would most likely be in.

    Hmm yes I do find that shit fake/creepy.

    Slander and freedom of speech is better than no slander and suppression.

    You say that, but what credibility do you hold? You're subjectively involved so you're not a impartial source. I could punch someone and still say I didn't do it, just 'cause I say so doesn't make it true. So it's not fact, it's more like a testimony from a biased source.

    Sure, just don't quote this and we're done here.

  8. #48
    failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    4,223

    Default

    Should we start a count down timer to see how long this one lasts?

  9. #49
    Member miss_hap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    MBTI
    eSTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by calb View Post
    Should we start a count down timer to see how long this one lasts?
    I was going to start a new thread taking bets on who would win in a fight. My vote right now would be LadyLazarus.

  10. #50
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miss_hap View Post
    I was going to start a new thread taking bets on who would win in a fight. My vote right now would be LadyLazarus.
    I wouldn't bet against that.

Similar Threads

  1. Fabio called me
    By Ivy in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-19-2016, 07:02 PM
  2. [Socionics] Please don't type me. I REALLY DO NOT want to be typed. Do not click!
    By strychnine in forum Socionics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-01-2016, 02:12 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 09:51 AM
  4. *chu~* Call me Conill =D
    By Conill in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 11:17 PM
  5. Where do you want me to stick this?
    By Oberon in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 04:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO