User Tag List

First 12345 Last

ndovjtjcaqidthi

@Qloshae

There are adults out there who haven't lost that spark that you're talking about. They're just hard to find.

Assassin from the future Qloshae's Avatar
    MBTI
    NONE
    Enneagram
    5 sx/so
    Socionics
    NONE

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    @Qloshae

There are adults out there who haven't lost that spark that you're talking about. They're just hard to find.
    What I seek in people tho is dependent on their age and change as they age.
    Having a young friend reminds me that the world is not so gloom as it may seem and that it is OK to not fit the norm, to feel and express the full range of emotions and not just stick to the stereotypical gender roles.
    Having a friend around my age allows me to play around freely without people being bothered.
    Having a friend older than me allows me to learn and be parented by someone who can fill the role my parents never did. It has happened that someone around my age has taken this role, but he became more like a brother than a parent.

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Qloshae View Post
    Having a young friend reminds me that the world is not so gloom as it may seem and that it is OK to not fit the norm, to feel and express the full range of emotions and not just stick to the stereotypical gender roles.
    You don't need a friend who is 13 years old to make you feel that way is what I'm saying. There are people your own age who can give you all three of those things you mentioned.

Someone who can remind you that the world is not so gloomy, and that it is OK to not fit the norm, to feel and express the full range of emotions, and not just stick to the stereotypical gender roles. Someone who will allow you to play around freely without people being bothered, and someone who you can learn from and who can help you stay structured.

MBTI
    NONE
    Enneagram
    5 sx/so
    Socionics
    NONE

You don't need a friend who is 13 years old to make you feel that way is what I'm saying. There are people your own age who can give you all three of those things you mentioned.

Someone who can remind you that the world is not so gloomy, and that it is OK to not fit the norm, to feel and express the full range of emotions, and not just stick to the stereotypical gender roles. Someone who will allow you to play around freely without people being bothered, and someone who you can learn from and who can help you stay structured.
    That is possible, yet that is not the current situation and I wouldn't stop being friends with her because she is bellow a certain age.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Qloshae View Post
    That is possible, yet that is not the current situation and I wouldn't stop being friends with her because she is bellow a certain age.
    I'm not saying that you should not be friends with her because she's below a certain age, I'm just saying it's weird.

LadyLazarus

Hello, I am an undercover cop.

MBTI
    NONE
    Enneagram
    5 sx/so
    Socionics
    NONE

I'm not saying that you should not be friends with her because she's below a certain age, I'm just saying it's weird.
    A lot of things are weird in life, that in part is what makes it interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLazarus View Post
    I am an assassin from the future, but don't tell anyone! :P

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLazarus View Post
    'Fucking knew it. Only a triple reactive type could be a cop, especially a cp 6.

Speaking of triple reactive, @Nights and Days, I heard somewhere that if I ask if you're a cop you have to tell me, part of my 'stitutional rights or something.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    I heard somewhere that if I ask if you're a cop you have to tell me
    They don't have to tell you that.

Welcome, @Qloshae. Some people here might think that you're taking advantage of someone that much younger than you, but I don't think that is necessarily the case.