User Tag List

First 1234 Last

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Qloshae View Post

I've been typed on PerC as a 6, but I typed myself as a 9 as I feel like I identify with that a lot more. Everything from the childhood of being ignored, to disappearing into my room and from pictures etc. and to the more sarcastic and passive-aggressiveness that 9s sometimes can have.
    Do you know why people on perc typed you as a six?

Why do you think you are a nine and not a six? The reasons in your post which I bolded don't exactly scream enneagram nine to me. Also, you mentioned that you come from an abusive family. Sixes usually come from abusive families, had neglectful parents, bad childhoods, etc.

What about being an INTJ did you relate to before you stopped identifying as one?

Are you aware that INTJ 9w8s are uncommon?

You don't have to answer any of these questions. I'm just curious.

Assassin from the future Qloshae's Avatar
    MBTI
    NONE
    Enneagram
    5 sx/so
    Socionics
    NONE

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Do you know why people on perc typed you as a six?

Why do you think you are a nine and not a six? The reasons in your post which I bolded don't exactly scream enneagram nine to me. Also, you mentioned that you come from an abusive family. Sixes usually come from abusive families, had neglectful parents, bad childhoods, etc.

What about being an INTJ did you relate to before you stopped identifying as one?

Are you aware that INTJ 9w8s are uncommon?

You don't have to answer any of these questions. I'm just curious.
    They seem to call most people 6s over here. :P
    That way they don't have to work for it!
    I was actually gonna make a thread about my type, but this works as well. :P

Well, from what I read, 9s is more the being ignored childhood whereas 6s were the unstable ones. A 6 I believe it was who said he had to know what kind of mood the parent was in, if it was a good day or a bad day. :P My father is more like "We have a son?".
    It's also that I tend to be very ambivalent, taking both sides at the same time or neither with an extreme and very adaptive with my opinion. I've been known for my skill in diplomacy when I want to. :P
    I identify a lot with the withdrawing from people and things, my sister was at my parents' place a while back and I barely left my room during that time, when I went out to eat I devoured the food fast quite literally and then retreated back into my dungeon.

Fear is not really a big part of my life outside the more existential, I do have a few phobias, but they are all oriented around a will to live as long as possible as I have a thing for progress and if I could only choose 1 superpower, it would be to be unable to die.
    I do however tend to forget my body a lot, I mean, I could go a year without taking a shower and not notice I stank! Haha. I can forget things about my body sometimes, like forgetting to eat etc.

I used to have issues with compromises as well when I was younger, I then notice that I kept compromising what I wanted to supply what others wanted, but I am working on it! For example, my mother used to be able to make me come with her to do stuff by being passive-aggressive or by trying to make me feel sorry for her, now I am learning to say no! Also, some really dumb girl I used to know kept calling me so I would come and help her understand her assignments in university, but now I've started ignoring her instead of spending the entire day helping her when I wanted to do other stuff instead!

The arrows also kinda makes sense. When unhealthy I withdraw into my shell and become paranoid and can't really think straight unless it has to do with my paranoia or revenge, but when healthy I get super productive and patient.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Fear is not really a big part of my life outside the more existential
    Existential fear is what sixes have.

MBTI
    NONE
    Enneagram
    5 sx/so
    Socionics
    NONE

Existential fear is what sixes have.
    Everyone has existential fear. :P
    No one wants to die right? When you think about how everyone dies, life seems kinda meaningless as you are less than a blip in the existence of the universe. Even those who come up with great inventions are sooner or later forgotten. Then you got yourself a minor existential crisis on the way. :P

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Everyone has existential fear. :P
    No one wants to die right? When you think about how everyone dies, life seems kinda meaningless as you are less than a blip in the existence of the universe. Even those who come up with great inventions are sooner or later forgotten. Then you got yourself a minor existential crisis on the way. :P
    You don't seem like an INTJ lol.

MBTI
    NONE
    Enneagram
    5 sx/so
    Socionics
    NONE

You don't seem like an INTJ lol.
    Haha. :P ^_^
    One of my friends is 13, I may have learned too much about expressing myself from her. :P XD

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Haha. :P ^_^
    One of my friends is 13, I may have learned too much about expressing myself from her. :P XD
    A nearly 22 year old guy who is friends with a 13 year old girl?

MBTI
    NONE
    Enneagram
    5 sx/so
    Socionics
    NONE

A nearly 22 year old guy who is friends with a 13 year old girl?
    Yes?
    I don't say no to being friends with people just because they are bellow a certain age.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Yes?
    I don't say no to being friends with people just because they are bellow a certain age.
    I'm curious as to what qualities this 13 year old girl possesses that would make a 24 year old guy like yourself want to be friends with her.

MBTI
    NONE
    Enneagram
    5 sx/so
    Socionics
    NONE

Nights and Days, I've learned not to take things seriously after I was 16 and a 12 year old or something girl wanted to be in a relationship with me in a game. First I refused since that was obviously a weird request and also pointed at the age difference, then I found it kinda adorable and harmless since it was in a game and I also made it strictly clear that it was in no means a real relationship or would ever proceed to being one. Ironically she stopped playing shortly after that, suppose she got bored. Didn't really bother me tho, just one less person hanging around me.
    I may have been sexual abused as a child, but I do have morals and limits at which I push someone away who is bellow a certain age.

What does a young person have? What most other people have lost, spirit, hope and a tendency not to judge. We really became friends because she asked if someone would be able to talk if she felt down and I among a few others volunteered, I then took her under my wing and perceived her as if she was my daughter as I continue to do. That's at least my perception of it. She also wants to be a gamer and since I am one, it was fun for me to have someone to play with, especially someone who isn't a guy and thus not constantly doing a chicken run against me (which usually ends with me winning anyways as I pull dirty tricks).