ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/so

Hello and Welcome, fellow newcomer

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Socionics is to MBTI what Slice is to Sprite, I don't like it at all. Enneagram is an excellent tool, great to use along with MBTI, you as an INFJ would mostly likely be a 4w5 but you could be a 1, 2, 4, 5 or 9 without raising any hmmmm. Each would have a different flavor if you will, kind of like the same ice cream with different toppings. It can also help when somebody is confused about whether their say an ENTP or ENFP, ENTPs are normally 7w8 with ENFPs more often being 7w6. INFP or ISFP, you would find an INFP 9w1 but almost never (so as not to use never) a 9w8 with the 9w8 more commonly or almost exclusively being an ISFP (between those two types anyway).

Anyway, welcome to the group!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Thank you all for the welcomes

See, I'm not sure if there are different tests for enneagram, but the one I took ranked my score for all of the types. I got 9 and 4 tied for first place. 8 was dead last. That's the one that's assertive/aggressive/dominating, right? I think. Yeah, that's not me lol. But I think it was tied with something else...3 maybe? 5 tied for second place with two other things...2 and 6? But I'm not exactly sure. And 7 and I guess 1 were tied for third. I guess. But I'm not really sure that any of them quite "grasps" me though.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Samvega View Post
    Socionics is to MBTI what Slice is to Sprite, I don't like it at all. Enneagram is an excellent tool, great to use along with MBTI, you as an INFJ would mostly likely be a 4w5 but you could be a 1, 2, 4, 5 or 9 without raising any hmmmm. Each would have a different flavor if you will, kind of like the same ice cream with different toppings. It can also help when somebody is confused about whether their say an ENTP or ENFP, ENTPs are normally 7w8 with ENFPs more often being 7w6. INFP or ISFP, you would find an INFP 9w1 but almost never (so as not to use never) a 9w8 with the 9w8 more commonly or almost exclusively being an ISFP (between those two types anyway).

Anyway, welcome to the group!
    An INFJ hunter who isn't aware that most INFJs are sixes?

Strange.