I'm an ISF something, and always interested in meeting other "personality geeks"!
A little about me: I work for Goodwill Industries, a job I love, and I'm into writing and photography. Also, in case you can't tell, I'm a mega fan of Downton Abbey!
I'm hoping for a little direction on my type. I'm so close on the J\P scale, and I look forward to learning more and talking to you!
PS. Mary really IS my name!
Thank you, that's interesting.
Here are my answers to the questions:
1. My biggest goal in life is actually twofold, but quite simplistic: To live in peace and have fun. It's always been that, and even as an adult with career and relationship goals, this really hasn't changed.
2. I do feel that I tend to understand how to take joy in the simple things in life. A walk in the country, a glass of sweet tea, or watching an episode of one of my favorite shows excites me. And not everyone understands why. I also have a huge love of personal freedom.
3. There are two big things that others understand better then me: Risking getting hurt emotionally. Most people risk putting themselves out there. Me,I figure I've already been hurt plenty. I won't take such risks. I also think people are better at getting tasks done then I am. I'm awful about getting things done. Always have been. I'm too laid back in this way.
4. I'm most comfortable with down to earth, gentle, friendly people. I don't really like oddities.
5. Easy: I don't like cruel, explosive people, or as I said above, people who are just plain strange. Being yourself, I applaud. But being so weird you're scary I don't. I also don't like people who are intrusive on privacy and personal space. That makes my head spin!
So.don't know if that helps or not, but there it is!
What is it that you dislike about taking risks? What makes you feel secure? What makes you feel insecure? What would be the worst thing you could lose, and why do you fear losing it?
If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?