Here are my answers to the questions:
1. My biggest goal in life is actually twofold, but quite simplistic: To live in peace and have fun. It's always been that, and even as an adult with career and relationship goals, this really hasn't changed.
2. I do feel that I tend to understand how to take joy in the simple things in life. A walk in the country, a glass of sweet tea, or watching an episode of one of my favorite shows excites me. And not everyone understands why. I also have a huge love of personal freedom.
3. There are two big things that others understand better then me: Risking getting hurt emotionally. Most people risk putting themselves out there. Me,I figure I've already been hurt plenty. I won't take such risks. I also think people are better at getting tasks done then I am. I'm awful about getting things done. Always have been. I'm too laid back in this way.
4. I'm most comfortable with down to earth, gentle, friendly people. I don't really like oddities.
5. Easy: I don't like cruel, explosive people, or as I said above, people who are just plain strange. Being yourself, I applaud. But being so weird you're scary I don't. I also don't like people who are intrusive on privacy and personal space. That makes my head spin!
So.don't know if that helps or not, but there it is!