User Tag List

12 Last

Thread: Hey guys :)

MBTI
    ENFx
    Enneagram
    732 so

Default Hey guys :)

I have been trying out all this personality business here and there for a while now and I can't seem to figure out what my actually type is.
    I don't think the personality quizzes online quite cut it, each seem to give me a varied result each time.

I wondered if this forum could help me and I could see this site and its users all seemed interesting, so I joined earlier.

Anyway, a bit about myself...

I come from the UK and I am 20. I study a variation of things at university, from technology to music, and also visual art and various other random things (mostly philosophical than practical).

I was home schooled and I don't really meet many people so I don't have any social life, really. I'm confused as to whether I'm an introvert or an extrovert because in these past few years I've had quite low physical energy (making me avoidant of social outings) which may be to do with medical fatigue and I often crave social interaction. I use various internet forums, instant messengers and chatrooms to substitute social interaction near every hour that I am awake, I find it hard to be alone most days. I also have agoraphobia and have to have a relative with me when I do go out or I much more likely experience panic attacks. So a sort of autophobia vs extroversion thing going on may be?

I am an optimist but am sensitive when it comes to ethical and doctrine clashes (I dislike debates or even watching the news, where such real world conflict is more prominent).
    I sometimes find myself supporting others online so I am empathetic but I am also drained by people who seem upset all the time. Sometimes I sacrifice my own needs for theirs but at the moment I'm having my own issues in terms of self fulfillment in terms of thinking about my future. I have developed somewhat of a commitment phobia where I feel I need to talk to others more than I should as it distracts me from a work focus. So the drive between intellectual goal and people makes me unsure if I am more of a feeler or thinker type. I have strong values but they don't clash with many other people.

Also, I may appear lazy on the outside for my current internet addiction but I do not consider myself too much of a geek type, I have a mild knowledge in several things rather than any extreme interests in one thing and often find myself bouncing between various subjects. I am also highly imaginative according to others but any creativity in the arts I do tends to be either too experimental / meaningless for others' enjoyment or quite a tedious copy. I am more imaginative in text it seems. Also, I mention this as I am a big fantasist and could pass as borderline psychotic if you caught me out on some things :P

Anyhow, I think that's enough about me for now. Thanks for reading. Do you have any first impressions as to what type I am?
    How is everybody?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Welcome to the forum

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Welcome mate.

Senor Membrae Eugene Watson VIII's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFP
    Enneagram
    idk sp

Good day.

LadyLazarus

*Tips hat* ma'am/sir.
    I am nothing if not a good Southern gentlemen, except I am not from the South nor am I a man, so you figure that one out.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Welcome to the forum! What are the most common results you typically get from the online tests?
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Just hope you're not an INFP, we're reviled and dismissed by the community. We're like the ugly red-headed step child that no one wants :c

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Oh, and welcome!

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    ENFx
    Enneagram
    732 so

Thanks for all of your welcomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Showbread View Post
    Welcome to the forum! What are the most common results you typically get from the online tests?
    If I recall: ISFP, INTP, INTJ, ENTP, ESFJ, ISTJ, ESFP, ENFP and once I did get INFP but it was a short test and several others who seemed very outgoing had the same result yet it said it makes you the most introverted of all types. I've no idea, the results change every random month or so I tried. I seemed to get ENFP and ISFP quite common, though. I heard it may be due to what someone introduced me to known as the Forer effect as a lot of the questions are often sort of not applicable on the tests to me or I don't know and I settle on some general for a similar thing or I may sometimes go for an idealistic answer if I do a test quickly. Now I'm not sure which type I actually am.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

hi mel!

welcome to the forum!
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,