User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    INFp
    Enneagram
    9W1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Default Hello, my name is Renaiziphonts.

Well, that is my name in some respects, my actual name is Joshua, but it doesn't hold the same meaning. What meaning is that? I am mostly determined not to share, but be assured it's a good one!

Returning to the topic of an introduction, I am an INFp with an enneagram of 9w1. I used to misidentify as a 5, because of my focus on intelligence, and need to contribute something veritably life changing to the world, but beyond goals, there was not quite the match as a 9. My sense of value is not entirely based on intellectual contribution, but contribution in general. My self critical streak as well places me much greater as a 9, and my passiveness is entirely misplaced in a 5. Still, I identify with degrees of both, like some kind of freakish hip-joined hybrid.

My own self image has always been split. Not skewed like a water painting, but divided perfectly between segments of my personality that are clearly distinct. This is, as far as I'm concerned, a product of my Bipolar Disorder. I am acutely aware of the different phases of my personality, of their effects on my perceptions, and of their triggers. Self awareness has always been of vital importance to me, as self-control has been the most illusive of my traits.

Returning to my MBTi, I am mist definitely an INFp. I would have assumed, given my disorder, tat it would fluctuate with anything as much as barometric pressure, but that has remained a constant for me (and I respect the MBTi most of all for that fact.) Even the Socionics test gives verification, placing me as an IEI-1Ni (INFp). Perhaps constant, though, is not the right word. While I am always thinking as an INFp, and believing as an INFp should, I can force myself to preform as the polar opposite: an ESTj. It was a talent I observed under stress, and mastered for asserting at least a smidgen of self-control.

Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by renaiziphonts View Post
    Well, that is my name in some respects, my actual name is Joshua, but it doesn't hold the same meaning. What meaning is that? I am mostly determined not to share, but be assured it's a good one!

Returning to the topic of an introduction, I am an INFp with an enneagram of 9w1. I used to misidentify as a 5, because of my focus on intelligence, and need to contribute something veritably life changing to the world, but beyond goals, there was not quite the match as a 9. My sense of value is not entirely based on intellectual contribution, but contribution in general. My self critical streak as well places me much greater as a 9, and my passiveness is entirely misplaced in a 5. Still, I identify with degrees of both, like some kind of freakish hip-joined hybrid.

My own self image has always been split. Not skewed like a water painting, but divided perfectly between segments of my personality that are clearly distinct. This is, as far as I'm concerned, a product of my Bipolar Disorder. I am acutely aware of the different phases of my personality, of their effects on my perceptions, and of their triggers. Self awareness has always been of vital importance to me, as self-control has been the most illusive of my traits.

Returning to my MBTi, I am mist definitely an INFp. I would have assumed, given my disorder, tat it would fluctuate with anything as much as barometric pressure, but that has remained a constant for me (and I respect the MBTi most of all for that fact.) Even the Socionics test gives verification, placing me as an IEI-1Ni (INFp). Perhaps constant, though, is not the right word. While I am always thinking as an INFp, and believing as an INFp should, I can force myself to preform as the polar opposite: an ESTj. It was a talent I observed under stress, and mastered for asserting at least a smidgen of self-control.
    Yeah you sound like all that stuff you said. Welcome I think you'll feel right at home in this place.

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi Welcome, glad to meet you.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    INFp
    Enneagram
    9W1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Glad to meet you all too. I like the idea of a site devoted to personality types, I'm a big fan of psycology myself!

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Welcome. Enjoy your stay!

LadyLazarus

No way my name is Renaiziphonts too!
    I never thought I'd meet another Renaiziphonts, well another, another Renaiziphonts, you see; I was named after my grandfather, who's name also happened to be Renaiziphonts, though he dead now Renaiziphonts, so it's ok.

Anyway, welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by renaiziphonts View Post
    Glad to meet you all too. I like the idea of a site devoted to personality types, I'm a big fan of psycology myself!
    Yeah, we all have a psyche based on a personality type and an archetype. Fortunately we can transcend our personality and our archetype with a freshly minted psyche every day. But only the bold and the brave are freshly minted.

Welcome.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Welcome to the forum!

MBTI
    INFp
    Enneagram
    9W1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLazarus View Post
    No way my name is Renaiziphonts too!
    I never thought I'd meet another Renaiziphonts, well another, another Renaiziphonts, you see; I was named after my grandfather, who's name also happened to be Renaiziphonts, though he dead now Renaiziphonts, so it's ok.

Anyway, welcome!
    Okay, you win.