User Tag List

Default Why can't I type my parents or sibling?

I can type a few people I know well or have spent some time thinking about, but can't type my parents or sibling. It's like they're too real or ingrained in myself to objectively see them?Anyone else experience this? I'm a type 4w5 in case that matters.
    Using Tapatalk

I have the same issue...Though it's now becoming clearer... We all have a conscious self (persona) that we display in daily life and an unconscious self that we keep hidden in daily life but exhibit in family\intimate settings...

I believe each one is the mirror image of the other... For me, my daily life self (persona) is INFJ...made up of Ni, Fe, Ti, Se functions, ordered by strength... The mirror image is, Ne, Fi, Te, Si, is my unconscious (shadow) self that exhibits itself only in environments safe from retaliation or when angry...which is ENFP...

So you need to compare how they act in public with how they act at home or when angry to find a correlation between the public one and the private one...

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

I know my mom better than probably anyone else and for the life of me I can't decide if she is a J/P. Same with my best friend of 7 years.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    I have the same issue...Though it's now becoming clearer... We all have a conscious self (persona) that we display in daily life and an unconscious self that we keep hidden in daily life but exhibit in family\intimate settings...

I believe each one is the mirror image of the other... For me, my daily life self (persona) is INFJ...made up of Ni, Fe, Ti, Se functions, ordered by strength... The mirror image is, Ne, Fi, Te, Si, is my unconscious (shadow) self that exhibits itself only in environments safe from retaliation or when angry...which is ENFP...

So you need to compare how they act in public with how they act at home or when angry to find a correlation between the public one and the private one...
    My father had a public and a private persona. But my mother has no distinction, she's the same way anywhere she is. No difference when angry either.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”