User Tag List

Default New to all of this...

I'm a male and regretfully a 4w5. Interested in moving in a more productive direction but given my type, can't seem to find the direction...any advice
    Using Tapatalk

MBTI
    INKP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by MWill View Post
    I'm a male and regretfully a 4w5. Interested in moving in a more productive direction but given my type, can't seem to find the direction...any advice
    Welcome to you, sir. I confess I don't understand all the details of the Enneagram yet, but as a 5w4, I have to imagine we have some similarities. I too have regretted my type in the past, so I can perhaps empathize, but why do you specifically?

As for advice on being productive given your type, specifics depend on where you want to go, and whether you trust me enough to know what I'm talking about. If you want general advice, though, I can tell you to love yourself. As a 5w4, I have found the biggest obstacle in my path to ascension is my belief that the world, particularly its people, will react in a certain way, trusting my sense of reality to not be horribly warped. Focusing on the worst outcome of a could-be can kill that could-be before it even gets running, so try not to focus on it.

Such is my attempt at advice, based on the information I have gleaned from your post. I don't know if any of it was very helpful, but I know what it's like to be in a funk, so I hope some of it was, or that I can offer more specific advice that will help later on. What are your interests, exactly? What is "productive" to you? What are you doing now that isn't "productive"?
    "Quiiri ath metahn i'ashei?"
    Chronically Gephyrophobic

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi Welcome, glad to have you with us.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~