User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 20

  1. #1
    Junior Member anastasiatremaines's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so
    Posts
    13

    Post New member here!

    Hi, I'm Christine, and I'm new. I frequently look at and read personality forums but I've finally decided to join one, mostly because I can't decide on my own type? I don't really know what else to put here...I like to read, write, and watch old movies. I go to Chipotle a lot? I am really into fencing. If I had to be a dictator I think I would be Mussolini? I don't know haha. I want to rule the free world someday.
    3w4 - 6w7 - 9w1

  2. #2
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anastasiatremaines View Post
    Hi, I'm Christine, and I'm new. I frequently look at and read personality forums but I've finally decided to join one, mostly because I can't decide on my own type? I don't really know what else to put here...I like to read, write, and watch old movies. I go to Chipotle a lot? I am really into fencing. If I had to be a dictator I think I would be Mussolini? I don't know haha. I want to rule the free world someday.
    Welcome!

    With 3w4 and wanting to rule the free world - if you're kinda serious about that - I will say ENTJ for your type.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  3. #3
    Administrator highlander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    17,904

    Default

    Welcome!

    Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

    Tri-type 639

  4. #4
    Junior Member anastasiatremaines's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Welcome!

    With 3w4 and wanting to rule the free world - if you're kinda serious about that - I will say ENTJ for your type.
    Ah it's nice to meet you too! I think I kind of idealize ENTJs, to be honest. I always want control and respect and admiration, which lead to an idealized fantasy as an absolutist monarch, but I'm actually very sensitive, liking fashion and nice books and cute puppies.
    3w4 - 6w7 - 9w1

  5. #5
    Senior Member Alea_iacta_est's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    1,838

    Default

    Welcome to the forum.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anastasiatremaines View Post
    Ah it's nice to meet you too! I think I kind of idealize ENTJs, to be honest. I always want control and respect and admiration, which lead to an idealized fantasy as an absolutist monarch, but I'm actually very sensitive, liking fashion and nice books and cute puppies.
    ENTJs are known to have a soft side to their personalities.

    https://www.personalitypage.com/ENTJ.html
    "Although ENTJs are not naturally tuned into other people's feelings, these individuals frequently have very strong sentimental streaks. Often these sentiments are very powerful to the ENTJ, although they will likely hide it from general knowledge, believing the feelings to be a weakness. Because the world of feelings and values is not where the ENTJ naturally functions, they may sometimes make value judgments and hold onto submerged emotions which are ill-founded and inappropriate, and will cause them problems - sometimes rather serious problems."
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  7. #7
    WALMART
    Guest

    Default

    Welcome to the forums.

  8. #8
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Forum welcome the to, hey.

  9. #9
    Junior Member anastasiatremaines's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    ENTJs are known to have a soft side to their personalities.

    https://www.personalitypage.com/ENTJ.html
    "Although ENTJs are not naturally tuned into other people's feelings, these individuals frequently have very strong sentimental streaks. Often these sentiments are very powerful to the ENTJ, although they will likely hide it from general knowledge, believing the feelings to be a weakness. Because the world of feelings and values is not where the ENTJ naturally functions, they may sometimes make value judgments and hold onto submerged emotions which are ill-founded and inappropriate, and will cause them problems - sometimes rather serious problems."
    Hm, sounds interesting! I never thought of myself as an extrovert, but I'll definitely read more
    3w4 - 6w7 - 9w1

  10. #10
    Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,634

    Default

    hi!
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Similar Threads

  1. new member here!
    By bradly22 in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-07-2017, 03:26 PM
  2. New Member here! (Immigrant from another forum) How are you all doing?
    By LoyalKnight in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-01-2017, 05:05 AM
  3. HELLO! New Member here:)
    By popcorncanoe in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-11-2013, 05:51 AM
  4. Hey, new xNTx member here!
    By sunako in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 11:51 PM
  5. Hello all! New ENTP Member here!
    By Mencken in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 03:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO