User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Default Just an ENFP here to say hello!

I've become ever so slightly fascinated by the myers briggs test and stumbled across this forum thingy a little while back. When I found it a second time I decided it must be fate and signed myself in!

I don't know nearly as much about it as all you lot probably do, but I'd love to learn so I'll be lurking around the place as well as posting (probably useless) thoughts of my own.

I'm pretty sure I'm an ENFP as I can relate to everything I read about it but I'm open to anymore suggestions if anyone thinks otherwise. And I love hearing peoples opinions just coz I like peoples brains in general so feel free to have a good old type at me. ^_^

So yeah, thats me. I am also bipolar (manic depressive) and I wondered if anyone might have any idea whether thats anything to do with the old ENFP thing? (Also thought I might warn everyone before I go loopy one day and freak you all out)

Anyway, yeah! Hello!</essay>
    E 82%, N 91%, F 100%, P 100%. Bipolar.
    (Please note- despite what you might be thinking from these results, I'm the least easy to offend person in the world! Have no fear!)

The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles.
    -Jack Kerouac

MBTI
    ESFJ

Hi there! You are from Essex, UK?
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by OiEarthGirl View Post

So yeah, thats me. I am also bipolar (manic depressive) and I wondered if anyone might have any idea whether thats anything to do with the old ENFP thing? (Also thought I might warn everyone before I go loopy one day and freak you all out)

Anyway, yeah! Hello!</essay>
    I've been called bipolar a few times. I think we just have a lot of emotions. Really, I have thoughts behind all of these emotions and reasons, so how is it being bipolar? Bipolar makes it sound as if we get emotional over nothing. Maybe it's that way to them, but not us ENFPs.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Welcome to MBTIc!

MBTI
    INXP

Welcome.

ENFPs are awesome, and seem to be well received on the forum.

Did you see Stephen Fry's programs on bipolar disorder?

Paul Keedwell on the good that depression can bring | Society | The Guardian
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

-How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

MBTI
    ENFP

Yeah thats the one. Same sort of accent as Russell Brand and Sweeney Todd- which I still haven't worked out if its a good or a bad thing.
    I'll go with good since I love those guys.

Ooh which also reminds me, I sometimes start talking Nadsat. (Which is how the main character talks on "A Clockwork Orange".)

Anyway yeah, ignore that "Gallifrey" bit on my location. That just comes from being a big Doctor Who fan. Essex all the way for me. Although I do want to go travelling...
    (Please note- despite what you might be thinking from these results, I'm the least easy to offend person in the world! Have no fear!)

The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles.
    -Jack Kerouac

MBTI
    ENFP

Ooh wow! There I was typing a rambely reply and by the time I press send a load of other people come to say hello. I can tell I'm gonna like it here! (I've already used "" this guy twice!)

I've seen Stephen Fry's progs about bipolar. They're actually half the reason I was diagnosed. That and the fact that the anti-depressants sent me round the twist because I was going into a manic phase anyway! Haha!

"I've been called bipolar a few times. I think we just have a lot of emotions"
    --
    Thats interesting to know... I'll have a ponder over that one. It does make a lot of sense.

I'm really sorry all my posts are so long and waffely. I'm sure they'll settle down soon enough so don't panic y'all!

-Jack Kerouac

MBTI
    ENFP

(As a side note to that last one, I do actually love Stephen Fry like there's no tomorrow. He's just brilliant!)

-Jack Kerouac

MBTI
    ESFJ

That's cool. I've been to the UK twice, but I don't think I've been to Essex (perhaps briefly, on the way to Dover). Good bands from that way, though. Blur and Depeche Mode, off the top of my head.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Welcome to the nuthouse ^_^

Don't mind the wall padding, some of us needed... >.>
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]