6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    Yay more enfp chics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Are you sure about that?

Welcome
    Now ya dun it! These boys will be crawling all over you...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP

so when we feel something, we let people know, and being perceiving we don't put it off until a later or when it would be more appropriate.
    Thats makes a hell of a lot of sense right there! You lot are all geniuses its great! (And I don't actually mean that sarcasticly. Whenever I type complements I always feel like they look sarcastic but they're really not!)

Now ya dun it! These boys will be crawling all over you...
    In the words of Jack Harkness...I was just saying hello!
    E 82%, N 91%, F 100%, P 100%. Bipolar.
    (Please note- despite what you might be thinking from these results, I'm the least easy to offend person in the world! Have no fear!)

The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles.
    -Jack Kerouac

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Welcome mon amie! I think you'll find that most of the people on this site are loopy, so you should fit right in.

Concerning bipolar disorder: It has NOTHING to do with type. I just can't think of any rationale for a correlation. Nevertheless, my mom (a physician) once explored the possibility of my having some minor form of the disorder. Here's what I think: ENFPs do tend to be polar in the sense of being Ne dominated at times (ex. when with people), and Fi dominated at others (ex. when alone). IOW, we swing between vivacious extrovert and somber dark introvert. That, however, is a completely different phenomenon from the medical condition. (and my mom agrees )

And now, a bananallama:

MBTI
    ENFP

Yeah, true. I just wonder if having bipolar is what makes me swing further to being ENFP, or maybe its just a co-insidence and I just happen to be an intensly impulsivly strange person.

...also that bananallama actually made me lol! Thats the best thing I've ever seen!
    E 82%, N 91%, F 100%, P 100%. Bipolar.
    (Please note- despite what you might be thinking from these results, I'm the least easy to offend person in the world! Have no fear!)

The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles.
    -Jack Kerouac