User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx

Although I'm not sure if I'm a 3, 5, or 8 since I tested that way, too. 8 seems to be the result more often though. I am def not so sp or so, so that leaves sx, I guess.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Yes, you are scary and a force to be reckoned with, especially to men. My girlfriend is an ENTP, like me.

She brings the majority of men to their knees weeping and asking "why are you so mean??" And this is her being playful.

Her last 2 boyfriends were built 230+lbs 6'2" And even they were putty in her hands.

I think it's difficult for ENTP women, especially self-actualized ones, to find a man Man enough to deal with them (and no I don't mean smack 'em around, haha, just verbal play).

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Try being an ENTJ woman
    This is true as well. Man, nothing is a bigger turn on then a woman that can put me in my place. Sadly, so rare....

On The blessblessblessblesster
    MBTI
    xNtJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    Welcome, phdenial.

Mole, I am afraid, is far too shy to be hot, but some say I am well grounded in my cosy underground home, while others say I am too well grounded, and have taken it to extremes into the underworld.
    Sounds a little like an euphemism for being the sub in S&M. I am on to you.

MBTI
    yupp

hey welcome, there's like 50000000 ENTP women on here, so no worries
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    xNtJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    Yes, you are scary and a force to be reckoned with, especially to men. My girlfriend is an ENTP, like me.

She brings the majority of men to their knees weeping and asking "why are you so mean??" And this is her being playful.

Her last 2 boyfriends were built 230+lbs 6'2" And even they were putty in her hands.

I think it's difficult for ENTP women, especially self-actualized ones, to find a man Man enough to deal with them (and no I don't mean smack 'em around, haha, just verbal play).
    A lot of people have the savvy to say really mean things, but most don't actually find that sort of thing to be fun to play around with. I wouldn't say that this kind of playfulness is a virtue or a flaw, but more of a preference.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

A lot of people have the savvy to say really mean things, but most don't actually find that sort of thing to be fun to play around with. I wouldn't say that this kind of playfulness is a virtue or a flaw, but more of a preference.
    yeah, I agree. I mean, myself, I find it hilarious, and we get along great. And in reality she's not TRYING to be mean, she really thinks she's just being herself, and she is. Just not a lot of people can handle it. And she's also this petite, cute little blonde, so I think she gets away with it more.

Quote Originally Posted by phdenial View Post
    Hi everyone. Just wanted to say hello and hopefully to find some people to chat with...especially ENTP women. (or hot, grounded INTJ/INFJ men)

I have tested repeatedly and have always tested WAY N and WAY P (how many men have envied my P-ness...). I'm borderline I/E and I've tested borderline T/F, but I'm pretty sure I'm T, except when I'm in an unfortunate relationship with an NF (I lose my T to my F....not sure that makes any sense).

I'm getting more attracted to performing live so I'm warming up to my E side... (I'm a singer, a geologist, a web programmer, web project manager, ethnomusicologist, multi-instrumentalist, photographer, past professor, phd dropout, current business analyst...classic ENTP career swinger - I'm on #4 and I don't plan on stopping till there's a good reason to).

And I scare the shit out of a lot of men and nearly all women.

I'm hoping to find some people to chat with who don't mind (and may even like) my intensity.

In addition to men, what other instruments do you play well?

You'll find some ENTP women here, soon enough.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

In addition to men, what other instruments do you play well?
    Lol.

MBTI
    xNtJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx

Quote Originally Posted by phdenial View Post
    Hi everyone. Just wanted to say hello and hopefully to find some people to chat with...especially ENTP women. (or hot, grounded INTJ/INFJ men)
    I've seen some VERY hard-edged thinker type, alpha-females, of a variety of personality types. ISTJs, ESTJs, INTJs, most notably. I'm sure there's some interests and professions where you'd find a higher concentration of such, like the physical sciences. I think such females are pretty nifty, especially the older ones with more savvy (i.e. balanced). My point is that I don't think such females that you seek are rare at all.

And I scare the shit out of a lot of men and nearly all women.

I'm hoping to find some people to chat with who don't mind (and may even like) my intensity.

I remember a certain ENTP female hurt my feelings when she called me a dumbass. Maybe that makes me less of a manly man to feel that way, but that's how I felt, and I'll own up to it. I'd say I'm pretty close to in the middle, on a masculinity-feminity scale (I'm a straight male). I haven't talked to aforementioned female much at all since that incident, because I'm afraid that she'll say more hurtful things.