User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    2w1 so/sp

Default MBTI ENTJ; Enneagram 2w1; Helen Fisher NEGOTIATOR/Explorer and Global 5 Type SCOAI

Hi,

I'm no special snowflake but BOY am I a rare bird!

Sometimes I think I'm the only one who REALLY believes the adage "To Lead Is To Serve" it's sort of been my motto since bleep knows when. Also fond of "good better best never let it rest till your good gets better and your better gets best" but it's been overdone to death.

Things I LOVE - anthropology, helping people, kinky sex, regular sex, love without sex, love+sex, kink without sex, puppets, photography, weapons, biology, o-chem, forensics, bones, BONES, disease pathologies, singing, dancing, playing percussion, graphics design, pantone color categories, weapons especially swords, INTJ males, Africa, ENFP females, artists, scientists, people who are both artists+scientists, making the world a better place, putting order into the chaos of disaster zones, sociology, Bruno Latour, costumes & clothing, poems, science fiction, neurology, s, oxytocin, vasopressin, and realizing a list is too long and stopping even though it's not complete!

http://www.helenfisher.com/downloads/articles/Article_%20We%20Have%20Chemistry.pdf

http://similarminds.com/global5/scoai.html

http://www.ipersonic.com/type/DT.html

Well that's as best as I can explain me without meeting you in person or chatting slowly in a thread.

Hope this turns out fun!

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by AnthroPolyBee View Post
    Hi,

I'm no special snowflake but BOY am I a rare bird!

Sometimes I think I'm the only one who REALLY believes the adage "To Lead Is To Serve" it's sort of been my motto since bleep knows when. Also fond of "good better best never let it rest till your good gets better and your better gets best" but it's been overdone to death.

Things I LOVE - anthropology, helping people, kinky sex, regular sex, love without sex, love+sex, kink without sex, puppets, photography, weapons, biology, o-chem, forensics, bones, BONES, disease pathologies, singing, dancing, playing percussion, graphics design, pantone color categories, weapons especially swords, INTJ males, Africa, ENFP females, artists, scientists, people who are both artists+scientists, making the world a better place, putting order into the chaos of disaster zones, sociology, Bruno Latour, costumes & clothing, poems, science fiction, neurology, s, oxytocin, vasopressin, and realizing a list is too long and stopping even though it's not complete!

http://www.helenfisher.com/downloads/articles/Article_%20We%20Have%20Chemistry.pdf

http://similarminds.com/global5/scoai.html

http://www.ipersonic.com/type/DT.html

Well that's as best as I can explain me without meeting you in person or chatting slowly in a thread.

Hope this turns out fun!
    I like you already - the bolded is awesome

(I'm ENFP, just dressing up as INFJ for now, and a fellow negotiator-explorer )
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Uncertain if you're aware but the Big Five typing of SCOAI, roughly correlates to MBTI ENFJ.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Um. Something seems a little off.

Welcome to the forum.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

welcome to the forum!

let's dance
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    2w1 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    Uncertain if you're aware but the Big Five typing of SCOAI, roughly correlates to MBTI ENFJ.

That's true those are a rough equivalencies - SCOAI's can be just about any ENxx though ENFJ is slightly more common. However of the 13 times I've taken the MBTI 11 of them came out ENTJ, the other two times they came out ESTJ but I had just exited a "religious order" so those results are suspect. I've done the enneagram several times and usually (~90%) get 2w1, but sometimes 1w2.

I'm also a Third Culture Kid, we get usual personality test results. This is because the dichotomies are based on more western concepts of personalities, as well as someone having a monocultural background. TCKs are rather multifaceted people with unusually flexible personalities depending on which culture they are interacting with thus the unusual combinations across multiple testing mechanisms.

Just the way it is

Also it's not the only place I'm an extreme outlier but that's for a different sort of website than this.
    Last edited by AnthroPolyBee; 03-08-2014 at 12:43 AM. Reason: add data

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    2w1 so/sp

Thanks for the compliments , but why the IxxJ subterfuge? Joke on an irl friend?

Socionics
    ILI

Why do I feel like I have been hit with a wave of Fe upon entering this thread.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    Agreed
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    You know why.