User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

@AnthroPolyBee

You sound a lot like me, but the presentation is more refined somehow.

ENFJ it is then.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    2w1 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Up Rex View Post
    @AnthroPolyBee You sound a lot like me, but the presentation is more refined somehow. ENFJ it is then.

Well, you probably meant that as a compliment, but I didn't come here to get evaluated by others or evaluate others! Only to meet others who are like minded or similar minded and discuss how those trait express in them to see the variants, thus compare them. Given that I'm a social scientist if I wanted to be evaluated I could get it from the top notch people in the field and don't need to rely on a typography forum. In all the MBTI's I've taken my "T" is my strongest of the four scales the MBTI operates on, though honestly from a purely socsci view the MBTI is fluffy compared to http://www.ipersonic.com/ where I rate as at DT which oddly enough correlates mostly as well with ENTJ. I'm an ENTJ regardless of if you believe it or not!

Also
    ALL of you who aren't either pursuing or have social science degrees in areas related to personality research need to cut that shit right the bleep now!!! Technically by advising people on psychological and sociological matters, particularly without their expressed permission you're breaking the law and can hurt someone. Just STOP On the other hand you could just be saying this to get me riled up in which case well played, but I'm just going to block you from this point forward so there's that ...

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Are you being serious?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    2w1 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    Why do I feel like I have been hit with a wave of Fe upon entering this thread.

Maybe because I'm forcing myself per my therapist orders to be more open about my feelings than is normally the case? It's called doing what the doctor ordered in a way that is comfortable. Online was suggested because it wouldn't jeopardize any important irl functions. If I got hurt by any of you online it wouldn't matter much because I'd just kill the account and real life would still be operating soundly.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by AnthroPolyBee View Post

Well, you probably meant that as a compliment, but I didn't come here to get evaluated by others or evaluate others! Only to meet others who are like minded or similar minded and discuss how those trait express in them to see the variants, thus compare them. Given that I'm a social scientist if I wanted to be evaluated I could get it from the top notch people in the field and don't need to rely on a typography forum. In all the MBTI's I've taken my "T" is my strongest of the four scales the MBTI operates on, though honestly from a purely socsci view the MBTI is fluffy compared to http://www.ipersonic.com/ where I rate as at DT which oddly enough correlates mostly as well with ENTJ. I'm an ENTJ regardless of if you believe it or not!

Also
    ALL of you who aren't either pursuing or have social science degrees in areas related to personality research need to cut that shit right the bleep now!!! Technically by advising people on psychological and sociological matters, particularly without their expressed permission you're breaking the law and can hurt someone. Just STOP On the other hand you could just be saying this to get me riled up in which case well played, but I'm just going to block you from this point forward so there's that ...

That escalated quickly....
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

Ginkgo

Well this is off to a rollicking good start. Welcome.

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Are you being serious?
    And you typed me as this once XD.

For OP, Je > Ji, Pi > Pe,

Fe should at least be considered as the Hero, personality theories are a very ungrounded subject matter with little regards to accuracy excepting those with an exceedingly powerful self-awareness that is consistently flawless.

Socionics
    ILI

[FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3]Well, you probably meant that as a compliment, but I didn't come here to get evaluated by others or evaluate others! Only to meet others who are like minded or similar minded and discuss how those trait express in them to see the variants, thus compare them. Given that I'm a social scientist if I wanted to be evaluated I could get it from the top notch people in the field and don't need to rely on a typography forum. In all the MBTI's I've taken my "T" is my strongest of the four scales the MBTI operates on, though honestly from a purely socsci view the MBTI is fluffy compared to http://www.ipersonic.com/ where I rate as at DT which oddly enough correlates mostly as well with ENTJ. I'm an ENTJ regardless of if you believe it or not!
    iPersonic and Regular MBTI act on dichotomy based testing, a form that is more akin to Astrology than what Jung actually intended. To discover your actual type, you must learn the differences between the 8 Jungian Cognitive Functions (Fe, Te, Ti, Fi, Ni, Ne, Se, Si) and how they work as mechanisms (i.e. Ti-Ne, Fe-Ni, Ni-Te, etc) and it would be helpful to understand the function archetypes of the Hero, Parent, Child, Anima/Animus, Antihero (Opposing Personality Complex), Critical Parent (Witch/Senex), Trickster, and Daemon (or Demonic Personality Complex).

To put this in perspective, if I were to go by what I test in those systems, I would be an INTP, meaning that I would be working on developing functions that are my shadow processes in reality.

Tests like this will allow you to arrive at a general consensus for your valued functions (usually) if you approach it with an objective, self-aware mind and are not tainted by the Forer Effect.

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

That's true those are a rough equivalencies - SCOAI's can be just about any ENxx though ENFJ is slightly more common. However of the 13 times I've taken the MBTI 11 of them came out ENTJ, the other two times they came out ESTJ but I had just exited a "religious order" so those results are suspect. I've done the enneagram several times and usually (~90%) get 2w1, but sometimes 1w2.

I'm also a Third Culture Kid, we get usual personality test results. This is because the dichotomies are based on more western concepts of personalities, as well as someone having a monocultural background. TCKs are rather multifaceted people with unusually flexible personalities depending on which culture they are interacting with thus the unusual combinations across multiple testing mechanisms.

Just the way it is

Also it's not the only place I'm an extreme outlier but that's for a different sort of website than this.
    Hey there.

Um, I was just wondering what this TCK is all about.

Just what about it personally makes you one? Like is it that you don't feel like you belong? Or?

Any ways you may get some strange comments on your typing, cause the probability of one being an ENTJ, and 2...is almost non existent.

So my question is, how long have you been knowledgeable about enneagram?

And I ask this...because if you are a 2...and an ENTJ....I wanna know how the hell you empathize with people...Cause I have a huge problem with that and ppl I'm not close to. (which isn't many)

2's are like the 2nd most sensitive type of all enneatypes...it's just interesting, cause ENTJ's are like the 2cnd least sensitive of all MBTI types...

do you see why ppl are questioning you? It just sounds very contradictory.

(Not that I can talk. lol I think ppl still think I'm a feeler...cause I'm extremely contradictory being a 6 and all.)

Anyways...um...welcome?
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

LadyLazarus

So it's not just the ESFJ's INFJ's...