User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Probably thinking the Te secondary for INTJs puts more of their thought process on the outside / in the external world. The Ti of the INTP pulls it inside and uses fuzzier Ne to fuel it; anyway, it's more internalized and conceptual.
    Hum. You'd think that INTJs and INTPs would be the same in ranks of IN, or INTJs would be more introverted and intuitive because they are... well, introverted intuitive types.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Hum. You'd think that INTJs and INTPs would be the same in ranks of IN, or INTJs would be more introverted and intuitive because they are... well, introverted intuitive types.
    Hopefully BlueWing will clarify, then.

But I do think INTJs tend to externalize more than INTPs, because where their judging function is located is different. (INTPs judge internally.) That's all. Whether that could be said to be "IN" depends on how you define what "IN" means, I guess.

(hmmm... "IN" = "in" = INTPs inside... ha, I see! *eye roll*)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Hopefully BlueWing will clarify, then.
    Perhaps he will, or perhaps he'll make things even more confusing.

But I do think INTJs tend to externalize more than INTPs, because where their judging function is located is different. (INTPs judge internally.) That's all. Whether that could be said to be "IN" depends on how you define what "IN" means, I guess.

(hmmm... "IN" = "in" = INTPs inside... ha, I see! *eye roll*)
    INTJs feel the need to externalize order. I still don't get how this would affect how 'IN' somebody is because it's talking about introversion/extroversion and perceiving preference. Last time I checked, introverted perception was just as much perception as extroverted perception.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    Welcome.

Your type preference is a good thing to be used to your advantage rather than constrained by it. I know an INTJ female who is so balanced that I originally mistyped her as ENFP!
    JAVO and I have discussed this, but that's the way I go about dealing with my INTJness--I get mistyped as every xNxJ type there is. And have a hidden ESFP thrill seeking adrenaline-junkie side as well.

(This means socially you're far more competent, but it still throws dating for a loop, because once a guy learns that you really DO prefer spending your Friday nights reading a book on Speed Mathematics and that this is more your natural style, certain guys will drop their interest immediately. But not all. )
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    JAVO and I have discussed this, but that's the way I go about dealing with my INTJness--I get mistyped as every xNxJ type there is. And have a hidden ESFP thrill seeking adrenaline-junkie side as well.

(This means socially you're far more competent, but it still throws dating for a loop, because once a guy learns that you really DO prefer spending your Friday nights reading a book on Speed Mathematics and that this is more your natural style, certain guys will drop their interest immediately. But not all. )
    I like to think I'm the latter. But I'm the workaholic seeming guy who prefers his Friday nights out at some park with clear dark skies above me...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by creativeRhino View Post
    Ah, the "world" seems to distrust rational females.

But don't turn that in on yourself - embrace and accept who you are and then you can harness the bits you like to have more of what you want (whatever that is, and whenever you work it out).

As for INTJ men, I'd love one - but they seem to prefer other attributes in females. ENTJs aren't too bad...
    Don't give up. I married an INTJ. He wasn't even the first - or even second or third - INTJ guy to show interest in me, either.

As for being an INTJ female, yah in this society it stinks. But, at least we know we are superior hahahahahaha
    j'adore les chats

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Hi lovelorn and welcome. Hey, dont worry. Some of us love INTJ's!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    Hi lovelorn and welcome. Hey, dont worry. Some of us love INTJ's!
    Yeah, and some of us only avoid due to a possibility of us being more of a bother than a joy.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ

Is this the unluckiest personality type and gender combo there is? ... Sometimes, it seems to me I would have a much much easier life (especially in a romantic sense) if I were an INTJ man.
    Hi to everyone!
    I don't see anything bad being an INTJ female.
    Yeah... we live in our own heads (but because of this I got a scholarship on creativity...), and we question the 'gender stereotype'. But, if we can break off from a problematic value, why follow?
    In romantic sense? I've never esperience this... only do I know that friendships for a like-minded female is rather difficult. Somehow you just want to be alone, but your friends are still sticking to you... like a fly on your honey.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryWalker View Post
    Could be worse, try INTP female. You're tough-minded T, and intellectually inclined probably (IN). Unconventional as a result of the above 2 and dom N.

INTPs are far more intellectually oriented (more IN) and more tough-minded, more T (dom T) than INTJs. INTP females are even more at odds with society. The only advantage they have is they are an Ne type, at ease manipulating images and their hard core detachment from values makes it even easier to camouflage. So that makes for the perfect chameleon. INTP females have little problem doing this (with inferior Fe, there are a few things they have a moral problem with), yet as introverted they find this profoundly draining and annoying to be going against their core values, however detached from them they may be.
    Insightful post is insightful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.