MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by lovelornRationalist View Post
    Thanks!

There is a sense that INTJ is 'unfeminine' I think. I'm also in the arts, so I'm a bit of an oddball in that sense.
    Unfeminine is inaccurate, you're just a different flavor requiring the right taste. Same goes for the masculinity of an INFP... lol
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I adore your username!!!

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Is this the unluckiest personality type and gender combo there is?

My parents thought I was insane for questioning 'received gender stereotypes' as a teen.

I frequently get teased for 'walking around in my own little world' or 'living in my head'

Some of my observations about the world, which seem to me to be absolutely true and obvious, are groaned at and called 'hyper-rationalist-depressing' by my friends...

and so on.

I have taken that damned test numerous times and INTJ classification is inescapable!

Sometimes, it seems to me I would have a much much easier life (especially in a romantic sense) if I were an INTJ man.

And Hello everybody, by the way
    Could be worse, try INTP female. You're tough-minded T, and intellectually inclined probably (IN). Unconventional as a result of the above 2 and dom N.

INTPs are far more intellectually oriented (more IN) and more tough-minded, more T (dom T) than INTJs. INTP females are even more at odds with society. The only advantage they have is they are an Ne type, at ease manipulating images and their hard core detachment from values makes it even easier to camouflage. So that makes for the perfect chameleon. INTP females have little problem doing this (with inferior Fe, there are a few things they have a moral problem with), yet as introverted they find this profoundly draining and annoying to be going against their core values, however detached from them they may be.
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

“No man but a blockhead ever wrote, except for money.”---Samuel Johnson

My blog: www.randommeanderings123.blogspot.com/

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Hi!
    Don't hate yourself.
    INTJ's are great (at least the ones I have met).

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

INTJ female?

Yay!! INTJ's are da bomb!!!
    Though, if you were a true INTJ, you would probably object to me using 'da bomb'.

You get another

MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWing View Post
    Could be worse, try INTP female. You're tough-minded T, and intellectually inclined probably (IN). Unconventional as a result of the above 2 and dom N.

INTPs are far more intellectually oriented (more IN) and more tough-minded, more T (dom T) than INTJs. INTP females are even more at odds with society. The only advantage they have is they are an Ne type, at ease manipulating images and their hard core detachment from values makes it even easier to camouflage. So that makes for the perfect chameleon. INTP females have little problem doing this (with inferior Fe, there are a few things they have a moral problem with), yet as introverted they find this profoundly draining and annoying to be going against their core values, however detached from them they may be.
    ENTJ female is the toughest hand to be dealt I think.

It is almost impossible for them to find a mate with whom they can enjoy any stability.

Since ENTJs require so much independence and self ownership from their mates, they are often drawn towards introverted lovers.

Introverted men are possibly even more unwilling to accept someone who's attitude they consider authoritative than introverted women are, and an ENTJ's attitude is almost always considered authoritative by Is.

Should the ENTJ woman find a man who is capable of accepting her aggressive tendencies, she will often find herself in charge of determining the sexual schedule and tone, something that many women are unable to gain satisfaction from doing. While you may think that the ENTJ's preferences might be matched by such a lover, the previously mentioned desire for independent and self owning partners may actually mean that ENTJ women are more demanding of their sexual partners along the lines of initiative than the average woman.

The desire for a more typically masculine lover may lead the ENTJ to relationships with men who share her aggressive and argumentative tendencies, while these relationships will likely be very stimulating in the short run, the chances of them developing into anything but a sex/war dynamic are very slim.

I am not saying that all Is are sexually submissive, but many of the men who will be attracted to an aggressive and cold minded woman are.

The point is that the ENTJ is perhaps the most quintessentially "male" type, and a female one will have many obstacles to overcome to find a suitable match.
    wails from the crypt.

MBTI
    intp

Is this the unluckiest personality type and gender combo there is?

My parents thought I was insane for questioning 'received gender stereotypes' as a teen.
    I frequently get teased for 'walking around in my own little world' or 'living in my head'
    Some of my observations about the world, which seem to me to be absolutely true and obvious, are groaned at and called 'hyper-rationalist-depressing' by my friends...
    and so on.
    I have taken that damned test numerous times and INTJ classification is inescapable!
    Sometimes, it seems to me I would have a much much easier life (especially in a romantic sense) if I were an INTJ man.
    And Hello everybody, by the way
    Aww
    I can identify with a lot of that, but I don't hate myself for it because I know that nothing is wrong with being that way. Externalize! Externalize! You will be happier for it. As for received gender stereotypes . . . it could be worse. At least your parents' reaction gave you warning to look out for those pesky gender stereotype issues when you are not home safe.
    Last edited by INA; 07-21-2008 at 11:49 AM. Reason: clarification

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Well, hon, I am not an NT at all, but I just want to say:

Love and respect yourself for who you are. If you want to develop, that is a good idea for everyone and all types. However, you should learn to love and appreciate yourself no matter what anyone else says.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    nnnn

I love being an INTJ female...embrace it. I get the need to vent about being misunderstood from time to time, though.

And BlueWing, how are INTPs more IN?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Uytuun View Post
    I love being an INTJ female...embrace it. I get the need to vent about being misunderstood from time to time, though.

And BlueWing, how are INTPs more IN?
    Probably thinking the Te secondary for INTJs puts more of their thought process on the outside / in the external world. The Ti of the INTP pulls it inside and uses fuzzier Ne to fuel it; anyway, it's more internalized and conceptual.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft