User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 24

  1. #11
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    You might be a candidate for explaining how to pwnd the human system. *pours a double of taquila* Welcome to the nuthouse.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #12
    Junior Member Pink Lime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    ask
    Posts
    16

    Default

    As long as the tequila is flowing, I can explain any and everything, just ask. Although tequila is bad bad bad.....but what memories.

  3. #13
    Junior Member TheKei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    11

    Default

    When you say tequila, I think of toothbrushes, can you explain that? =)

  4. #14
    Diabolical Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,544

    Default

    Oh no, I smell trouble, trouble and citrus filled alcohol... Kay I definately want in on this

  5. #15
    Junior Member Pink Lime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    ask
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKei View Post
    When you say tequila, I think of toothbrushes, can you explain that? =)
    OK, The tequilas not flowing and honestly hasn't for years, I have a healthy respect for that stuff, especially after that incident. Not that I wouldn't partake mind you but it better be one worthy party. Anyway, ethanol of other varieties is currently present so I will explain. You think of toothbrushes when I say tequila because both toothpaste and tequila can be used to sterilize. Tequila however, is the more fun sterilization agent and can really make brushing your teeth fun, especially in a group environment. If that's not the correct answer its because you're from Denmark or something and words mean different things.


    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Oh no, I smell trouble, trouble and citrus filled alcohol... Kay I definately want in on this
    Hey trouble. Say the word and I'll grab a bottle of the good stuff - I guess you did. I think a bottle of Centenario Anejo is in order - lets party.

  6. #16
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Oh no, I smell trouble, trouble and citrus filled alcohol... Kay I definately want in on this
    What's your poison?
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #17
    Diabolical Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    What's your poison?
    Oh, you must have read the trial transcripts, well in my defence I didn't really realise it was poison when I put it in his coffee


    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Lime View Post
    Hey trouble. Say the word and I'll grab a bottle of the good stuff - I guess you did. I think a bottle of Centenario Anejo is in order - lets party.
    *gets camera ready... must prepare blackmail material*

  8. #18
    Junior Member TheKei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Lime View Post
    OK, The tequilas not flowing and honestly hasn't for years, I have a healthy respect for that stuff, especially after that incident. Not that I wouldn't partake mind you but it better be one worthy party. Anyway, ethanol of other varieties is currently present so I will explain. You think of toothbrushes when I say tequila because both toothpaste and tequila can be used to sterilize. Tequila however, is the more fun sterilization agent and can really make brushing your teeth fun, especially in a group environment. If that's not the correct answer its because you're from Denmark or something and words mean different things.
    I'm afraid it's the latter. Guess that wasn't a fair question to begin with.

  9. #19
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    Love your username.

    Love your attitude.

    Love your posts.

    Welcome!!!

    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  10. #20
    Junior Member Pink Lime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    ask
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    *gets camera ready... must prepare blackmail material*
    No pictures please, this is a camera free thread. I had a bad experience with a camera once..... All cameras and recording devices will be promptly confiscated.
    *erects metal detector and puts guards in place to search all those who enter.*

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKei View Post
    I'm afraid it's the latter. Guess that wasn't a fair question to begin with.
    All questions are fair, the answers are another story.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Love your username.

    Love your attitude.

    Love your posts.

    Welcome!!!

    Being loveable is all part of my little evil plan to take over the world, and it appears to be working......

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-29-2015, 06:07 AM
  2. Just Another INTJ
    By Bibliophile in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-25-2013, 04:16 PM
  3. [INTJ] What the hell is an INTJ?
    By Haphazard in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-07-2012, 06:04 PM
  4. Yet another INTJ here...
    By colorsout in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-02-2010, 07:29 AM
  5. INTJ here. Can't you tell by the username?
    By Headstrong in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-17-2007, 02:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO