User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post
    Also yeghor, did you watch that video I posted? Pretty sweet, huh?
    It felt psychodelic...it that the word for it? It's too physical for me...too many bright colors and images (Se)? I am more inclined towards harmonious melodies and music and more serene imagery...That's quite a feat though...Is it a random or arranged collage of different videos?

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    Do you think you might be an ESFP? Your style feels physically-oriented to me..don't exactly know why...And, Anakin's kinda Se-ish...Physical, impulsive, seeks instant gratification, acts without considering future implications...acts in the moment...Both ENFP and ESFP may be possible but I somehow lean more towards ESFP...

Dancing, partying, sports, anything else physical (Se) that caters to physical senses...?
    I suck at sports. Although Se-Fi would totally account for my musical tastes, which are always fanfare-like and melodramatic. But if ESFP is so common, that wouldn't explain why so many people are satisfied listening to Ke$ha crap on the radio. I'm very musically picky, but certainly not inclined towards anything relaxing.

I used to read a lot while I was a homeschooler, and I mean out of my own free will. I also liked television, but I found video games more entertaining (probably Se over Si). Now I just don't have the attention span for TV anymore.

I actually psychedelic vids better when they include a vague kind of symbolism, like that part when it showed the red ocean waters with skulls beneath the surface. Also, the way it used Twilight's purple star cutie mark explosion twice in the video and how they also used the microscope explosion twice, emulating the way people actually dream.

Maybe I'm ESFP who's a little more intrigued by their Fi. And an underrepresented, more intelligent ESFP. I don't see enough threads accounting for the melodramatic, expressive ESFPs out there, only the ones annoying the IN's.

What I don't get is how ESFPs are known for being insensitive jerks while all the ENFPs are magical little angels who would never hurt a frickin bunny rabbit. Fi is Fi, Ne or no Ne. It just doesn't add up.

I suck at sports. Although Se-Fi would totally account for my musical tastes, which are always fanfare-like and melodramatic. But if ESFP is so common, that wouldn't explain why so many people are satisfied listening to Ke$ha crap on the radio. I'm very musically picky, but certainly not inclined towards anything relaxing.
    ESFP is as common as other types...no more no less...

I used to read a lot while I was a homeschooler, and I mean out of my own free will. I also liked television, but I found video games more entertaining (probably Se over Si). Now I just don't have the attention span for TV anymore.
    Why homescholing?

II actually psychedelic vids better when they include a vague kind of symbolism, like that part when it showed the red ocean waters with skulls beneath the surface. Also, the way it used Twilight's purple star cutie mark explosion twice in the video and how they also used the microscope explosion twice, emulating the way people actually dream.
    this may be related to Se...

IMaybe I'm ESFP who's a little more intrigued by their Fi. And an underrepresented, more intelligent ESFP. I don't see enough threads accounting for the melodramatic, expressive ESFPs out there, only the ones annoying the IN's
    check ask an esfp or enfp threads or common esfp enfp problems threads to identify which one sounds more familiar...

IWhat I don't get is how ESFPs are known for being insensitive jerks while all the ENFPs are magical little angels who would never hurt a frickin bunny rabbit. Fi is Fi, Ne or no Ne. It just doesn't add up.
    they are rather known as party animals and popular carefree guys/gals IMO...enfps aren't known like you describe either... they are more bubbly and less physical than an esfp...esfps gravitate toward more popular/mainstream stuff whereas enfps gravitate more towars novelty stuff like new age stuff etc that lie outside mainstream...

perhaps it's too early for you to be aware of your real preferences and likes...you'll know better in your 20s...

Why homescholing?
    When weighing ESFP vs ENFP recreation, ESFPs watched the most TV and ENFPs read the most books. I was always reading something when I was in homeschool. I say "of my own free will" because I would always be holding a book back then.

Then when I got sent to public school, they made you do projects like book reports, and they set time limits on how quickly you'd need to finish a book. You'd need to pick a book they approved of. And at this point I just didn't have any time on my hands and I stopped reading for a while.

20s...
    Is this thread dead?

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Is this thread dead?
    Well, there's really only so much we can contribute. You obviously know yourself far better than we do.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

Is this thread dead?
    Yes till you are 20...

You are in your teens am I right? I didn't have that many personal preferences when I was in my teens...I was imitating what my seniors were doing like trial and error, they were too much influenced by external world...I wasn't aware (and happy) with my true likes and preferences till mid 20s...

Perhaps that may have something to do with me not having Fi...Perhaps Fi in you makes you aware of your true/core self much better than me so what I said about needing to get older to be able to truly strip and see your true self without the influence of external impressions may not be that true for you...

In any case, you need to frequent ESFP and ENFP forums to gather some more knowledge and then decide on your own...It'll become clearer in due time...

@Nihilogen

I think Korra from the series Legend of Korra is an ESFP...

Eta:

She's voiced by Janet Varney...

Jennifer Lawrence is an ESFP I believe...

As for ENFP, Sally Hawkins is one...

Based on these ESFP feels more like "in your face" and physical, and ENFP feels gentler and more "held back"...(or insidious )

Hope these help...
    Last edited by yeghor; 02-16-2014 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Eta

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Yes till you are 20...

You are in your teens am I right? I didn't have that many personal preferences when I was in my teens...I was imitating what my seniors were doing like trial and error, they were too much influenced by external world...I wasn't aware (and happy) with my true likes and preferences till mid 20s...
    I typed ESTJ until I was around 19-20. Which is humorous now because I am sooo Fe-dom. But, then I kind of idealized valuing objectivity above everything else. When I went to college and got out of my parents house I learned a lot more about myself.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

Yes till you are 20...

Perhaps that may have something to do with me not having Fi...Perhaps Fi in you makes you aware of your true/core self much better than me so what I said about needing to get older to be able to truly strip and see your true self without the influence of external impressions may not be that true for you...

In any case, you need to frequent ESFP and ENFP forums to gather some more knowledge and then decide on your own...It'll become clearer in due time...
    Yeah, you're an Fe-user.

But yeah, I've always had a predilection towards liking outer space. It's infinitely spacious, plus there's psychedelic lights everywhere. Most ESTPs are into stuff like James Bond and it's so dry to me, it bores me to tears. I like some forms of Se-stuff in my entertainment, but I really prefer adventure over action. Like that show Adventure Time? Practically made for me (I still haven't watched it a lot because I don't really watch a lot of TV off of cable, our family uses Netflix.)

Overall, I think a good story is what I like best. Lord of the Rings, for instance? I can't put my finger on what it is that makes it so good. Serenity is easy, though: it's a tried-and-true genre (Western) in a fantasy setting (Space), just like Star Wars.