MBTI
    yupp

welcome

i do not respond to demands, so no
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

i do not respond to demands, so no
    Eh, you didn't get the reference I was making. I guess there's not a lot of Bronies on TypeC.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post
    Eh, you didn't get the reference I was making. I guess there's not a lot of Bronies on TypeC.
    I'm not a dude, and I have no interest in my little pony

I don't been that defensively just as factual. Like I don't care what you like, not in the way like you suck, but in the way as in i want you to like what you like, but what you like doesn't effect me. So I'll probably like you regardless, unless you end up being a bad person, but you haven't come across that way to me.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

What are your current hobbies, interests, likes, favorite singer, a movie character (other than ponies) that you identify yourself with?

What are your current hobbies, interests, likes, favorite singer, a movie character (other than ponies) that you identify yourself with?
    I suck at sports, so I'm guessing I'm not an Se-dominant.

Star Wars was my first obsession. People would say "Oh, you like space and fantasy! You're such an intuitive independent thinker and--" but no. Star Wars has been around for years. Fantasy has been around for years. It isn't new and innovative, it is the new establishment.

Then Dad figured I'd need to see Star Trek, because based on my love for space and stuff, that would be the perfect show for me. I thought it was awesome. A planet turning into a Chicago mob because Starfleet left a book there? The V'ger VI probe landing on Borg and becoming the biggest piece of crap ever to fly towards Earth? Thru the Original Series and all of the movies, Star Trek was champion. I loved it.

And then I watched the Next Generation. Snore. Data loses a tooth. Troi is pregnant with a Klingon. The Enterprise-D gets a new coolant tank. Whoop-de-doo.

I sometimes play some guitar.

But my current obsession is Youtube Poop. Take a video, screw with the audio, make the characters say things they didn't originally say, heck, you could even make the whole video into an acid trip. And believe me, there are some 4th-or-so-generation YTP's that are just ART.

Last edited by Cygnus; 02-14-2014 at 06:45 PM. Reason: unintentionally offending other types

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Based on how much of a loose cannon I am, I'd think I was an Fe-type, but I don't behave that way. I pretty much kick aside social niceties and rules. They're really pointless. I say, do what you want, and if someone else things you're hurting them, it's their job to stand their ground and tell you to step back. I HATE unwritten social rules. They are the cancer of civilization.

Also, my ENFJ dad says I don't put enough value on people. More specifically, though, on society. I think individuals are good-natured when I meet them, but overall, I hate when multiple people work together on the same project. It's this big cloud of coercion, oneness, the dissolution of any separate consciousness. I "like" persons, but people are terrible.

I hate planning, I hate systematic organization, I hate paying attention, I hate having to be proactive.

More details will follow. Overall, I'm thinking ENFP or ESFJ, ENFP because I seem to fit the cliche of the young ditzy genius who aces tests without studying, and ESFJ because my life's basically not going anywhere and it's really my fault, no excuse.
    I think ENFP. I don't see my Fe, or anything indicative of being a J type in this.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

(last) Favorite song/singer?

(last) Favorite book?

A movie character (other than ponies) that you identify yourself with?

Favorite book?
    Foundation and Empire by Isaac Asimov (that, children, is what you call bragging)
    Pride of Carthage by David Anthony Durham
    The Giver by Lois Lowry

Favorite Song?
    Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance
    Mr. Brightside by the Killers
    Revelations by Iron Maiden
    Starlight by Muse

Movie Characters?
    Never really thought about that one. My favorite movie is Serenity. I'd say I identify with Anakin from Star Wars, kinda.

Also yeghor, did you watch that video I posted? Pretty sweet, huh?

Do you think you might be an ESFP? Your style feels physically-oriented to me..don't exactly know why...And, Anakin's kinda Se-ish...Physical, impulsive, seeks instant gratification, acts without considering future implications...acts in the moment...Both ENFP and ESFP may be possible but I somehow lean more towards ESFP...

Dancing, partying, sports, anything else physical (Se) that caters to physical senses...?