User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

Default ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ Thought consumed ENFP. New to the realization of personality types.

Hi, I'm Molly

I'm really unsure of how to use internet forums, and I know I sound like a major 'newb' w/e mom. I'm recently obsessed within the last 4 months, with MBTI personality types and researching everyone one of them to the best of my ability. I'm actually doing a major project on the MBTI theory for my High school. Very much like my ENFP personality, I thought this would be a rad idea (which it totally is) But, you know I'm not the best with following through and that's a understatement. I'm 100% sure I do not know what I'm doing, I've grasped the big picture and realized details, but I'm not sure what the details actually mean. I'm really not good at explaining this either. I've completely analyzed 4 out of the 16 personalities, and I'm still not sure if I'm doing it right. I'm looking out there for some kind stranger on the internet (lol fuck my life) who would love to explain MBTI for me. I've researched a lot on my own and I do better with people literally teaching me concepts. this would be highly appreciated, and maybe we could be friends! hehehe...

Some fun facts and actual information, sweet:
    17 female, straight ( I think )
    I was my class president, but that failed miserably, I really have no idea why I wanted to be class president
    I love pugs
    I'm really into music, often watching videos about my favorite musicians ex: Jack White, No doubt, Bassnectar, Pink Floyd, Wu-tang, Aesop rock, Eyedea, Guru, Trash talk, Death grips, Weezer, The Front Bottoms, Joyce Manor etc a lot more I love EDM, blusey shit, darker rap, Classic rock, the list goes on.
    I perform improv
    I'm a junior in High school, doing dual enrollment. just started this, hope I can commit to it.
    I just started going to a therapeutic high school, because *~*~*~* isssuesssss *~*~*~*
    I love slam poetry (typical teenage girl)
    I love sociology and philosophy etc
    I love learning about different religions, mostly ancient ones
    I enjoy Wicca related concepts more often ( I am not wiccan) Auras, past life, spirits, holistic healing, etc. I'm not really a religious person, more of a spirtual holistic type view
    I have no idea what I want to do in life

This was all really impulsive and I didn't think about this much, I'm pretty average and slightly annoying. Very friendly and open to anyone's views ( I'm not easily offended by people I don't know, I've seen a lot) I genuinely love people.

probably not a smart idea posting this, but I'm interested to see how this plays out

my best friends are a ENFP lesbian and INTJ gay male, who I adore and experiment my lil theories on

i just want people to talk 2 on hur as well, relate with, whatever just talk to me about this shit

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Welcome to the forum.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

you've come to a good place. this is, in fact, a rad idea for taking your base knowledge and learning a little more in depth about personality theories.

that class president bit cracked me up! i was class vice president in middle school, and seriously have no idea why i went for that. i was not into the (very limited) job at all.

welcome, molly
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Hi ESFP

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Welcome to the forum.
    Thank you! I enjoy your avatar

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    you've come to a good place. this is, in fact, a rad idea for taking your base knowledge and learning a little more in depth about personality theories.

that class president bit cracked me up! i was class vice president in middle school, and seriously have no idea why i went for that. i was not into the (very limited) job at all.
    welcome, molly
    Thanks! sahweet, I'm really interested with all of this. I know I might sound a little air headed. but I'm willing to learn how to use forums and further my knowledge. I dig your pixies quote, I was trying to get tickets to see them recently but they're so expensive. Yeah, I just didn't like the people running for presidency so I guess I did 'yolo' and I improvised my speech the day of lol

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by labyrinth_perhaps View Post
    I just started going to a therapeutic high school, because *~*~*~* isssuesssss *~*~*~*
    Charming.

Welcome.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    Hi ESFP
    lol, I'm definitely coming across as a ESFP but I'm also being very vulnerable on here right now, I'm a teenage ENFP of course I 'look' like a ESFP.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    Charming.

Welcome.
    Funny, Thank you.

WALMART

lol, I'm definitely coming across as a ESFP but I'm also being very vulnerable on here right now, I'm a teenage ENFP of course I 'look' like a ESFP.
    This is something I've been curious of. Is it more likely the young to be intuitors, or sensors? I can argue both ad infinitum.

Funny, Thank you.
    I was being serious.