User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 64

  1. #41
    WALMART
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by labyrinth_perhaps View Post
    I love system of a down! take that wrench out because you can model me. "Paint me like one of your French girls" lul. Okay, I'm a little insecure and shit on myself too much. But I just got really excited.

    Can't you tell I'm very humble? *dun dun tssssk*
    soad is special.

    Hehe. Being modeled? But now my wrench is ruined, you'll have to take it out. That wrench's been just like a wrench to me!

    So. I don't get if you're proclaiming vanity or insecurity, lolz. Insecure about being vain?


  2. #42
    ka-POW labyrinth_perhaps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Ya, the knack for possibilities is the perceivers kingdom, I got your point. If its of any means to you, I have been from enfj, entj, entp to intj everything on this forum. Dependant on the daily mood.

    Thats why I know today: there is no you, without you. And you cant see yourself as someone, wanting other people to do so as well. You will be enfp and new people who meet you will maybe see you differently than you do. The only real constant you can do is being you. If thats called enfp, intp, pope or jesus doesnt matter. But if you were to invent a seventh type which is called labyrinth_perhaps, then you have suceeded
    I LIKE YOU

    I'm not trying to save myself here, but all types aside even though I'm always thinking about them in social interaction ( once first exposed, c'mon you probably did it too) I've remained myself subconsciously. And I really mean that, I may say I do things in a ENFP nature and seem to blame some mannerisms upon it. But I really don't let it stop me from my real challenges. Idk usually when I know I have some sort of disadvantage towards anything I wallow in it, but I've wallowed in pity Enough with out even knowing my type. MBTI just makes me think about what I'm doing more,
    Not my morals

    I did post a whole thread about unhealthy ENFPS just to see if anyone could relate to it? But I'm
    Not sad about it. If that makes sense?

  3. #43
    ka-POW labyrinth_perhaps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    soad is special.

    Hehe. Being modeled? But now my wrench is ruined, you'll have to take it out. That wrench's been just like a wrench to me!

    So. I don't get if you're proclaiming vanity or insecurity, lolz. Insecure about being vain?

    Oh shit, now I'm lost I was making a joke about you using me as a model for the basis of your understanding, I was quoting the movie titanic

    NVM I JUST CONFUSED EVERYONE INCLUDING MYSELF.


    it is 12:00 am and I'm becoming
    More weird than usual. and Im beginning to make no sense, I'm on a weird part of YouTube again, and my dog is running around in circles. Everything is nonsense. I'm also trying to watch sailor moon online, I need to go to sleep, Jesus Christ. :p

  4. #44
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by labyrinth_perhaps View Post
    I LIKE YOU

    I'm not trying to save myself here, but all types aside even though I'm always thinking about them in social interaction ( once first exposed, c'mon you probably did it too) I've remained myself subconsciously. And I really mean that, I may say I do things in a ENFP nature and seem to blame some mannerisms upon it. But I really don't let it stop me from my real challenges. Idk usually when I know I have some sort of disadvantage towards anything I wallow in it, but I've wallowed in pity Enough with out even knowing my type. MBTI just makes me think about what I'm doing more,
    Not my morals

    I did post a whole thread about unhealthy ENFPS just to see if anyone could relate to it? But I'm
    Not sad about it. If that makes sense?
    In that regards you are way ahead of an entp, until I conciously realized that I am in some kind of social interaction at all, I was age 25. Yes you think about types in social interaction and you reflect yourself all the time. Thats prolly called growing up or something like that.

    Why did you wallow in pity ?

  5. #45
    WALMART
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by labyrinth_perhaps View Post
    Oh shit, now I'm lost I was making a joke about you using me as a model for the basis of your understanding, I was quoting the movie titanic

    NVM I JUST CONFUSED EVERYONE INCLUDING MYSELF.


    it is 12:00 am and I'm becoming
    More weird than usual. and Im beginning to make no sense, I'm on a weird part of YouTube again, and my dog is running around in circles. Everything is nonsense. I'm also trying to watch sailor moon online, I need to go to sleep, Jesus Christ. :p
    I got that far, but somewhere shortly after... my simple mind

    Everything is nonsense, qft.

    Fuck. Yeah. My favorite part of the day, the hours I'm sleeping.

  6. #46
    ka-POW labyrinth_perhaps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    See the quote in my sig.
    I need some ice for my 'truth' burn,
    ANYWAYS THIS IS COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC BUT.... My mom is a ENFJ and I use to never understand how she knew everything I felt, but yet wouldn't really relate back to me. She only would in random moments that seemed so perfect...The dramatic moments I aim for...but she was so unintentional. SHE IS AWESOME I LOVE MY MOM. She married a very high Feeling preference ENFP who thinks with his feelings way too much. He drains her, just be cautious xoxo
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde

  7. #47
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by labyrinth_perhaps View Post
    I need some ice for my 'truth' burn,
    ANYWAYS THIS IS COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC BUT.... My mom is a ENFJ and I use to never understand how she knew everything I felt, but yet wouldn't really relate back to me. She only would in random moments that seemed so perfect...The dramatic moments I aim for...but she was so unintentional. SHE IS AWESOME I LOVE MY MOM. She married a very high Feeling preference ENFP who thinks with his feelings way too much. He drains her, just be cautious xoxo
    I am cautious. Thanks.

  8. #48
    ka-POW labyrinth_perhaps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    In that regards you are way ahead of an entp, until I conciously realized that I am in some kind of social interaction at all, I was age 25. Yes you think about types in social interaction and you reflect yourself all the time. Thats prolly called growing up or something like that.

    Why did you wallow in pity ?
    Oooh, I'm way too social for my own good. I may look like I'm very naive, but everything I say is only revealing what I want people to see... my best friend since the 6th grade (yes, the lesbian one I categorized *face palm* ) Is a 'ENFP' too but she looks at all of this as basically Astrology, which I kinda do in a sense as well. Anyways, we've gone through a lot of similar issues just different circumstances. We really got involved in almost like a Sadistic ENTJ/INTJ nature for a good two years together, we hated ourselves because we weren't as happy as we once were or wanted to be. We were fairy tale type people for a looooong time. And we wallowed in the fact, that we hated the world together! but then we wallowed in the fact we weren't good enough for the world! typical 'emo' teens. But like I said, we did some things and saw some things VERY out of our fluffy nature. So, sometimes like you said I can't live by types. I've genuinely seen and lived on both sides of the fence. When a "enfp" becomes very mentally unstable a revolution occurs in the mind, and its either you come out of it or your stuck in your head forever. Idk, if that's the same for most people though, it sounds normal?

    I think I'm good now though LOL
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde

  9. #49
    ka-POW labyrinth_perhaps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    I am cautious. Thanks.
    Would you mind if I messaged you about some ENFJ questions?
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde

  10. #50
    ka-POW labyrinth_perhaps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    I got that far, but somewhere shortly after... my simple mind

    Everything is nonsense, qft.

    Fuck. Yeah. My favorite part of the day, the hours I'm sleeping.
    You night owl, I wish I could just stay up all night...But I'm required to go to this tedious thing called ''School" . I agree, chaos/nonsense is just a common slang for 'life'
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde

Similar Threads

  1. [E2] NEW TO THE WORLD OF MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES
    By WatchlessThyme in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-03-2017, 02:11 AM
  2. The pitfalls of personality typing, and the nascence of neuroscience
    By karmacoma in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-08-2013, 04:47 PM
  3. Review of new book: 'The Question of Psychological Types'
    By Economica in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-28-2013, 05:14 PM
  4. [ENFP] INFJ does not understand ENFP please help me get to the bottom of it :)
    By pollypossom in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 07:49 PM
  5. The Novelty of Personality Types
    By UnitOfPopulation in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 06:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO