User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 64

  1. #31
    ka-POW labyrinth_perhaps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    Hmm. I've thought intuitors as well. Kind of like jello that hasn't set yet.
    Aw, I like how you worded that. I'm just very obnoxious compared to most, so I'm not a accurate example of a mature intuiting type. Maybe if you met me in real life, but not on here that's for sure.

    I love that serj song btw, one of my favorites.
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde

  2. #32
    ka-POW labyrinth_perhaps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Well you classified your two best friends about their sexual orientation, not about their hobbies, traits or a degree in quantum physics. What reaction did you expect ?
    TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. No, totally true. That was very immature, and innocent. mostly innocent.
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde

  3. #33
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by labyrinth_perhaps View Post
    TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. No, totally true. That was very immature, and innocent. mostly innocent.
    Well I wouldnt know about the actual fantasies of american high school girls thats because I am neither american and havent seen a school for 15 years, but... if you are looking for your type, the most important thing will always be that you make decisions. You may thing at age 20 that you dont know much so you cant surely tell what to do, but that wont change at age 30 or age 40 as well. You get a bit more secure about the basics in life but a real masterplan wont happen on its own. Then there is the other thing that there are on this world indeed people, who have a fundamentally different look on the world than you have. They may say for sure that you are an entj and you may think wtf.

    So the thing is, you just type yourself. Like you put your clothes on, following your own taste

  4. #34
    WALMART
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by labyrinth_perhaps View Post
    Aw, I like how you worded that. I'm just very obnoxious compared to most, so I'm not a accurate example of a mature intuiting type. Maybe if you met me in real life, but not on here that's for sure.
    Well, this throws a wrench in all my studies of typology. I'd planned on modeling you for the basis of my understanding.

    The internet is made for weird.

    I love that serj song btw, one of my favorites.
    Ya man. You listen to system of a down then, I presume?

  5. #35
    ka-POW labyrinth_perhaps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Well I wouldnt know about the actual fantasies of american high school girls thats because I am neither american and havent seen a school for 15 years, but... if you are looking for your type, the most important thing will always be that you make decisions. You may thing at age 20 that you dont know much so you cant surely tell what to do, but that wont change at age 30 or age 40 as well. You get a bit more secure about the basics in life but a real masterplan wont happen on its own. Then there is the other thing that there are on this world indeed people, who have a fundamentally different look on the world than you have. They may say for sure that you are an entj and you may think wtf.

    So the thing is, you just type yourself. Like you put your clothes on, following your own taste
    Logical, straight to the point wise words. This is the stuff I actually want to hear. I love ENTP nature. I sound so fluffy and annoying saying that but I'm over it. my percieving function is my highest? If this makes sense like I said I'm not a 100% sure the details of
    MBTI. But I'm constantly thinking there is another possibility near by, so I shouldn't worry, but i know I'm just in denial, and I get depressed about it anyways. So I do need to judge, and stick to it. It's just very hard for me because I do live in a fantasy world. I'm getting steps closer to reality day by day. DAMN IM SO FLATTERED YOU SAID PEOPLE COULD PERCIEVE ME AS A ENTJ YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. I know that wasn't a compliment, but sometimes I like to feel large and in charge

    my fantasies resemble nothing to your average highschool girls, they resemble more a 20 year old males.

    I'm just very obnoxious and don't think things out

  6. #36
    ka-POW labyrinth_perhaps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    Well, this throws a wrench in all my studies of typology. I'd planned on modeling you for the basis of my understanding.

    The internet is made for weird.


    Ya man. You listen to system of a down then, I presume?
    I love system of a down! take that wrench out because you can model me. "Paint me like one of your French girls" lul. Okay, I'm a little insecure and shit on myself too much. But I just got really excited.

    Can't you tell I'm very humble? *dun dun tssssk*

  7. #37
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by labyrinth_perhaps View Post
    I love that serj song btw, one of my favorites.
    Not that there's a bad Serj song, but the one you're talking about is the worst on the album!

  8. #38
    ka-POW labyrinth_perhaps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Not that there's a bad Serj song, but the one you're talking about is the worst on the album!
    Well you are the truth teller. I agree to disagree. Meeeeh

  9. #39
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by labyrinth_perhaps View Post
    Well you are the truth teller. I agree to disagree. Meeeeh
    See the quote in my sig.

  10. #40
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by labyrinth_perhaps View Post
    Logical, straight to the point wise words. This is the stuff I actually want to hear. I love ENTP nature. I sound so fluffy and annoying saying that but I'm over it. my percieving function is my highest? If this makes sense like I said I'm not a 100% sure the details of
    MBTI. But I'm constantly thinking there is another possibility near by, so I shouldn't worry, but i know I'm just in denial, and I get depressed about it anyways. So I do need to judge, and stick to it. It's just very hard for me because I do live in a fantasy world. I'm getting steps closer to reality day by day. DAMN IM SO FLATTERED YOU SAID PEOPLE COULD PERCIEVE ME AS A ENTJ YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. I know that wasn't a compliment, but sometimes I like to feel large and in charge

    my fantasies resemble nothing to your average highschool girls, they resemble more a 20 year old males.

    I'm just very obnoxious and don't think things out
    Ya, the knack for possibilities is the perceivers kingdom, I got your point. If its of any means to you, I have been from enfj, entj, entp to intj everything on this forum. Dependant on the daily mood.

    Thats why I know today: there is no you, without you. And you cant see yourself as someone, wanting other people to do so as well. You will be enfp and new people who meet you will maybe see you differently than you do. The only real constant you can do is being you. If thats called enfp, intp, pope or jesus doesnt matter. But if you were to invent a seventh type which is called labyrinth_perhaps, then you have suceeded

Similar Threads

  1. [E2] NEW TO THE WORLD OF MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES
    By WatchlessThyme in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-03-2017, 02:11 AM
  2. The pitfalls of personality typing, and the nascence of neuroscience
    By karmacoma in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-08-2013, 04:47 PM
  3. Review of new book: 'The Question of Psychological Types'
    By Economica in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-28-2013, 05:14 PM
  4. [ENFP] INFJ does not understand ENFP please help me get to the bottom of it :)
    By pollypossom in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 07:49 PM
  5. The Novelty of Personality Types
    By UnitOfPopulation in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 06:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO