User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 30

  1. #11
    LadyLazarus
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    Can confirm.

    Welcome btw.
    Hello,thanks.

  2. #12
    WALMART
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tsunderes View Post
    Thanks,that'd be great,but what do you mean?As in what kind of information would be helpful.
    Nothing particular.

    I'll just be watching.


  3. #13
    LadyLazarus
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    Nothing particular.

    I'll just be watching.


    Hmm alright then,cool.

  4. #14
    no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    4,516

    Default

    hey pal your name is impossible to pronounce.
    i have to avoid reading your posts so i don't slow down my day by debating with my internal dialog about how to think of it in my head.
    we fukin won boys

  5. #15
    LadyLazarus
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    hey pal your name is impossible to pronounce.
    i have to avoid reading your posts so i don't slow down my day by debating with my internal dialog about how to think of it in my head.
    That was the goal.

    (It's soon-deers...T's silent.)

  6. #16
    Musician Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,231

    Default

    Nice to meet you @tsunderes !

    Both INFP's and ISFP's are awesome.

  7. #17
    LadyLazarus
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Nice to meet you @tsunderes !

    Both INFP's and ISFP's are awesome.
    Hello,likewise.

    Haha thank you,I try.

    INFJ's are actually one of my favorites kinds of people as well,so you could say the admiration is mutual.

  8. #18
    Musician Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tsunderes View Post
    Hello,likewise.

    Haha thank you,I try.

    INFJ's are actually one of my favorites kinds of people as well,so you could say the admiration is mutual.
    Oh thanks, you are too kind. Hopefully you have a good time here.

  9. #19
    LadyLazarus
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Oh thanks, you are too kind. Hopefully you have a good time here.
    Any time.

    Thanks,I think I'll stay here for a while,from what I've seen it seems like a pretty tranquil place.

  10. #20
    Musician Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tsunderes View Post
    Any time.

    Thanks,I think I'll stay here for a while,from what I've seen it seems like a pretty tranquil place.
    Yeah, it seems like a lot of members here are very educated about a whole lot of stuff, I hope I can be very involved with it this summer.

Similar Threads

  1. What do you think my Mbti type is?
    By Rouskyrie in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 11-15-2016, 03:03 AM
  2. Just for fun, what do you think my socionics type is and why?
    By Generalist in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-29-2016, 08:58 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-10-2014, 09:32 PM
  4. HELP!!! What do you think my MBTI type is?
    By Arthur Schopenhauer in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 10:25 PM
  5. So, what do you think my MBTI type is?
    By Arthur Schopenhauer in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 02:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO